China is demolishing Mosques that the Uyghurs use and mass incarcerating Muslim Uyghurs..

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
So why does Farmaajo shake hands with the Chinese leader? China trying to take over Somalia?

512px-Flag_of_Xinjiang_Uyghur.png

china.jpg

I suggest putting a stop to this and making Somalia one hundred percent dependent on the US. Either become a US colony, recognize Israel and start promoting feminism and homosexuality in Somalia or you're letting the commies win.

They would be in Somalia if there was something of value lol
It’s a strategic location. It has natural resources the only problem with our country is it’s run by idiots who are only care about their own interests over the nation’s intrests

U.S. troops punished over Koran burning, urination video

yet people still defend the US.

whatever- go make Somalia a US colony or you're letting the commies win.

Day 3: Ex-detainees allege that U.S. troops abused Quran

Former detainees interviewed in Jordan, Russia, Kuwait, Pakistan and Afghanistan said that from late 2001 to early 2002, soldiers at Kandahar dropped Qurans into buckets used as latrines.

"I saw the soldiers, many times, drop the Quran on the floor, in the garbage and in buckets of feces," said Airat Vakhitov, a Russian who was held at Kandahar for about six months in 2002 before he was transferred to Guantanamo. "I approached a guard one time and said it was no good to do this because it would provoke unrest amongst the prisoners; that while we were unarmed, this book was the most holy thing in the world for us, and that it would be better for them if they stopped doing these things."

yet people still defend US

Muchacho Somalia is irrelevant to the US and China. Only interest for US is getting rid of the Al-Kebab.

Somalia needs to cut its ties with China and become totally dependent on the US or the commies win. Somalia would end up as being basically a US colony.

@Omar del Sur bruh you’re too predictable. Deflecting again instead of condemning what the Chinese did. I know you’re probably on the Chinese pay roll but at least make a little more subtle :mjlol:

FYI I condemn anybody that defaces our beloved Religon in any shape or form.

look- have Somalia cut its ties with China and end up as a US colony if you want. if you're not willing to have Somalia turn into a US colony then maybe you're not serious about fighting communism.
Bruh you’re Still deflecting. Put everything to one side. Put your bias to one side. Do you honestly condone what the Chinese have done here to the Uighurs?

There’s political bias and there’s having a moral compass? Will you let your political bias blind your moral compass :manny:

Bruh you’re Still deflecting. Put everything to one side. Put your bias to one side. Do you honestly condone what the Chinese have done here to the Uighurs?

There’s political bias and there’s having a moral compass? Will you let your political bias blind your moral compass :manny:

Why not cut ties with China?
Have the country cut ties with China if you want and end up as a US colony.