China investment in PL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@FBIsomalia The only war I lost was against Bah Dir. Not only me, Ali Saleemaan half fled the nation and into arabia and kismaayo which was worse impact on you guys. Dubays got it's ass handed to them many times like dagaalka duubya-xiir kkkkkk meaning he was chained to the ankles kkkkk GENOCIDED KKKKKK. Issa Mahmoud wasn't even considered a 'rag rag dhalay' he was taken on a march with chain on his neck to ILLIG coast line and thrown off cliffs. U all know the famous keenadiid one which sealed the end of the kingdom when gibin n cog went at it kkkkk. Talk about crazy ass Somalis, bahashani dawladnimada dhib bay ku gaban, not fa'ido weligeed kkkk. It creates competition immediately. I at least fought bah dir in conventional war, he didn't duubya xir me dubays boy kkkk nor did i do hit n runs on his boqor mr ali salemaan like u see today wat u do. I fought honorably, bravery, face t face, mano to mano, I told tem niggas u bring ur best, ill bring good portion of my best I only dedicated 3 lineages thank god or I wouldnt be here lol

@Libaaxseendheer has a sense of humor, it's light heartened kaftan but something we should reflect on and not REPEAT, how can we reflect when we don't talk about our LOSSES, u can't correct anything if no losses is present on the table and your some perfect angel which is totally unplausible to the human mind.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ditoore you did great job defending Bah Dubays :farole:.

Watch 0:39 mark, some chinese foreigner walking around on your soil with a weapon. Gunnimo, waa sharaf ka dhac PUNTLAND. I cant walk around Australia with a gun and being somali business. SEE U NEED US NABADOON TO GUIDE U IN THE TRADITIONS AND CULTURES OF YOUR AWOOWEYAAL OR UR MAN OF NO IDENTITY LA GUMAYSAN KARO

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Watch 0:39 mark, some foreigner walking around on your sand with a weapon. Gunnimo, waa sharaf ka dhac PUNTLAND. I cant walk around Australia with a gun and being somali business. SEE U NEED US NABADOON TO GUIDE U IN THE TRADITIONS AND CULTURES OF YOUR AWOOWEYAAL OR UR MAN OF NO IDENTITY LA GUMAYSAN KARO
Chines are new in the land so its ok. But at least better then wearing bullet proof with African guarding them lool.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Chines are new in the land so its ok. But at least better then wearing bullet proof with African guarding them lool.

He either follows the rules of my land or he leaves, u need to be firm about your values, traditions, it's not negiotable your a slave that is negioable on anything

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He either follows the rules of my land or he leaves, u need to be firm about your values, traditions, it's not negiotable your a slave that is negioable on anything
We need investment and China base will be PL. We need Money for now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need investment and China base will be PL. We need Money for now.

If I have no money and I lack cigarettes, I dont go around outside picking up cigarette butts, some niggas do, some have no values or principles wallahi. Wadankeenu values hadusan lahayn, ma tihid umaad wax difacayo ama uu taagaan, your DAAQSIN NIYAHOW LIKE ABORIGINES. So awoowaha marku miyi joggay koley uma muuqati niin hada family ku leh. U wud pick up dead meat that died naturally like droughts and shit hadi gaajo ku hayso kkkkk u will negiotate on your principles and values, ur gun waryaa in our real culture

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If I have no money and I lack cigarettes, I dont go around outside picking up cigarette butts, some niggas do, some have no values or principles wallahi. Wadankeenu values hadusan lahayn, ma tihid umaad wax difacayo ama uu taagaan, your DAAQSIN NIYAHOW LIKE ABORIGINES
When those chines bring money you will change your opinion.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When those chines bring money you will change your opinion.

No I won't. I KNOW MY BASELINE U DONT. MEAT IYO CANO, IYO AQAL SOMALIYEED. AS LONG AS MY TUMMY IS FULL, EVERYTHING ELSE IS OPTIONAL WARYAA, I DONT NEED EXTRAGAVENT TO GIVE AWAY MY VALUES I WILL SIT IN MIYIGA BEING HAPPY TALKING WAR STORIES AND MY AWOOWEYAAL. YOU CANT SHAKE ME TO SELL OUT ON MY AWOOWEYAAL IYO WAXAY AMINSANAYEEN, I HAVE TO HONOR IT OR ELSE IM NOT LOYAL SON

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
No I won't. I KNOW MY BASELINE U DONT. MEAT IYO CANO, IYO AQAL SOMALIYEED. AS LONG AS MY TUMMY IS FULL, EVERYTHING ELSE IS OPTIONAL WARYAA, I DONT NEED EXTRAGAVENT TO GIVE AWAY MY VALUES I WILL SIT IN MIYIGA BEING HAPPY TALKING WAR STORIES AND MY AWOOWEYAAL
Do you want to live like this for eternity?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@FBIsomalia The only war I lost was against Bah Dir. Not only me, Ali Saleemaan half fled the nation and into arabia and kismaayo which was worse impact on you guys. Dubays got it's ass handed to them many times like dagaalka duubya-xiir kkkkkk meaning he was chained to the ankles kkkkk GENOCIDED KKKKKK. Issa Mahmoud wasn't even considered a 'rag rag dhalay' he was taken on a march with chain on his neck to ILLIG coast line and thrown off cliffs. U all know the famous keenadiid one which sealed the end of the kingdom when gibin n cog went at it kkkkk. Talk about crazy ass Somalis, bahashani dawladnimada dhib bay ku gaban, not fa'ido weligeed kkkk. It creates competition immediately. I at least fought bah dir in conventional war, he didn't duubya xir me dubays boy kkkk nor did i do hit n runs on his boqor mr ali salemaan like u see today wat u do. I fought honorably, bravery, face t face, mano to mano, I told tem niggas u bring ur best, ill bring good portion of my best I only dedicated 3 lineages thank god or I wouldnt be here lol

@Libaaxseendheer has a sense of humor, it's light heartened kaftan but something we should reflect on and not REPEAT, how can we reflect when we don't talk about our LOSSES, u can't correct anything if no losses is present on the table and your some perfect angel which is totally unplausible to the human mind.
I think you need a break from sspot.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

That’s a lie Walahi cali saleebaan been going to Oman since the late 1800s. Stop your lying shit.

Trending

Latest posts