Radical

Certified CNC expert.
China: You're a shit country, I'm a shit country. Let's work together

SA: it's a deal akhi. Teach me how to kill journalists discreetly

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
The Muslim brotherhood your guys been talking about

:ulyin:
There is a lot of hadiths that are talking about Najd Arabs(Kuwait, bahrain, qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, not makkah and medina and yemen and oman). And that the horn of satan is going to appear from there.
Most Saudi shieks says, the location of Najd is in Iraq, a small village there. :bell:

Watch this video, it answers all of your questions. Its 5 minutes, you wont regret it.:mybusiness:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Ditoore, I think Bah Dubays have the best value Organs on the Somali Market. We should rent a facility in Garowe so we can then ship them from Garacad

What do you think:cosbyhmm:
My nana is bah dubays so dont go there. She is the best muslim somalian I have ever seen. Take Kikuyu or other Harti tribes, but not her tribe.

woow...look at the stats for organ transplants in middle east/mediterranean countries (including spain, italy france). its really alarming when you think about the human trafficking going on in north africa. all those african refugees make for a lucrative business in human organs!! it makes sense when you put it together. spain is number one in kidney transplants, countries like qatar have also had an increase in "kidney donors", and qatar was the same country that had an indonesian maid go back to her country and realize she had a KIDNEY MISSING when she has a surgery back home, now imagine all the other people who are going back to their countries with kidneys missing unbeknownst to them. and think of all the somali victims of bombings who are transported to doha for "treatment" how many of them do we think are coming home with unauthorized nephrectomies???

Trending