China GDP: Xi Jinping says ‘completely possible’ to double size of economy by 2035, despite foreign hostility

China GDP: Xi Jinping says ‘completely possible’ to double size of economy by 2035, despite foreign hostility

"President Xi Jinping has said it is “completely possible” for China to double the size of its economy, as well as per capita income, by 2035, painting a bright future for the nation despite an intensifying rivalry with the United States."

No wonder white people are so concerned.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Who knows? China is known to cook its economic data. The fact that they keep announcing their growth and rise leads me to believe it's more hubris than fact.

Who knows? China is known to cook its economic data. The fact that they keep announcing their growth and rise leads me to believe it's more hubris than fact.

That Western imperialism is in a panic about China is an indication that the rise of China is not something fake. That Xi Jinping is able to hold the line against imperialism is another indication of the same.

I believe that what we are seeing is the decline of centuries of Western imperialism. It is not a small thing. Of course, the West wants us to be militantly anti-China but that is in order to uphold a white supremacist power structures and work so that nonwhites cannot challenge the West.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
That Western imperialism is in a panic about China is an indication that the rise of China is not something fake. That Xi Jinping is able to hold the line against imperialism is another indication of the same.

I believe that what we are seeing is the decline of centuries of Western imperialism. It is not a small thing. Of course, the West wants us to be militantly anti-China but that is in order to uphold a white supremacist power structures and work so that nonwhites cannot challenge the West.
It's an exaggeration to say China's rise will lead to the West's decline. China is a giant copy factory, copy and paste. Control C to Control V.

Every piece of technology it gets it steals from the West. It will have to do a lot more to beat the US especially in a post Covid era when people will rethink their reliance on China.

It's an exaggeration to say China's rise will lead to the West's decline. China is a giant copy factory, copy and paste. Control C to Control V.

Every piece of technology it gets it steals from the West. It will have to do a lot more to beat the US especially in a post Covid era when people will rethink their reliance on China.

I have not said that China's rise will lead to Western decline.

China provides a counterweight to the West.

I do believe Western imperialism is in decline, however.

@sincity is correct China is known for changing their GDP data and force an artificial "Growth" whenever their one party is falling off PR wise.

Also China right now is in desperate need of U.S dollars because every country they try to invest in for their belt and road initiative asks for U.S. dollars. Third world countries are like, "yeah we want U.S dollars you can keep your currency" :pachah1:

@sincity is correct China is known for changing their GDP data and force an artificial "Growth" whenever their one party is falling off PR wise.

Also China right now is in desperate need of U.S dollars because every country they try to invest in for their belt and road initiative asks for U.S. dollars. Third world countries are like, "yeah we want U.S dollars you can keep your currency" :pachah1:

So is that is why Mike Pompeo went on a tour of Africa to try to keep African countries away from working with China?

On Tour, Pompeo Courts Africa, to Counter China
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, on his first visit to sub-Saharan Africa, promotes partnerships with American companies, but finds China’s presence pervasive.

So is that is why Mike Pompeo went on a tour of Africa to try to keep African countries away from working with China?

On Tour, Pompeo Courts Africa, to Counter China
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, on his first visit to sub-Saharan Africa, promotes partnerships with American companies, but finds China’s presence pervasive.

Even if Pompeo doesn't go there they'll still ask China to pay shit in dollars. U.S. wins at the end of the day.

Even if Pompeo doesn't go there they'll still ask China to pay shit in dollars. U.S. wins at the end of the day.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Trending

Latest posts