China Currently

I know but nothing is free
Yes it isn't but a bloody orgy in itself is useless and destructive as we have seen over the last 30 years.

What you see with China is the byproduct (blood, sweat, money) but you can have the same byproduct from a destructive way like us. So blodd, sweat and money by itself is very bad because it is costly like in Libya or Syria ect.

Being prepaired to shed blood is not noble by itself because any barbarian can do that even wild animals is the first thing they do.

Fun fact.
China has 3 cities bigger than the entire population of Somalia.

1. Shanghai 27 million
2. Beijing 20 million
3. Chongqing 16 million

Meanwhile Somalis cannot share a dusty city let alone a country.
One step at a time, let's start by sharing a water well/hole. Our biggest issue is food/water insecurity not tribalism.

China has people living in little cubbies... there are documentaries about it. Literally 20 people and full on families living in a small room enough to fit a single mattress. They barely take care of their elderly people either. They also abuse the rights of their own people in Hong Kong. Tribalism is something we can get rid of, but genocidal tendencies will forever be engrained in Chinese culture. Don’t let tall, shiny buildings fool you! Also they used to be slaves. Half of Canada was built by Chinese immigrants. We can do better inshallah

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
This is what oil can do even in corrupt Angola.

Another country falling into the chinese debt trap. The chinese are only looking out for their own interest, almost everything they do is for their own benefit, to the detriment of Africans.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When I see this,
I understand Islam's views on Homosexuality (was it prevalent at the time of the Prophet? Probably.)

Somethings never change, man!

:hemad: :hemad: :hemad:

1624532048177.png

Trending

Latest posts