China Currently

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wonder with ALL their modern high sky scrape buildings, and modern world-- DO they have modern problems too? Since they are now almost completely first world country? Do they have Modern problems like we do here in the west? Are the Chinese above their savagery-- of eating everything that moves? DO they have their own Hollywood? Tv sitcoms? National culture of lookcism? God forbid, Gay culture? Transgenderism? Do they have their version of Kim Kadashian? Serial killers? I mean, what do the average national Chinese occupy themselves with? What is their culture? What do they talk about when they meet in the elevators at work? Noodles?

I wonder with ALL their modern high sky scrape buildings, and modern world-- DO they have the problems we have here in the west? Are the chinese above their savage of eating everything that moves? DO they have their own Hollywood? Tv sitcoms? National culture of lookcism? God forbid, Gay culture? Transgenderism? Serial killers? I mean, what do the average national Chinese occupy themselves with? What is their culture? What do they talk about when they meet in the elevators at work? Noodles?
yes, china is in the 21st century
if that’s what you’re asking...

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
yes, china is in the 21st century
if that’s what you’re asking...

Chao moo chung chung chiing chooooooooo Sneeeze! ?

1624477289136.png

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
the Chinese paid decades of famines and mass deaths to reach this.

are the Somali people ready to pay the same price?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
China has lifted more people out of poverty in the history of the world.
Within a generation they went from one of the most poorest countries in the world to the second largest economy in the world.

am not gonna hate, even tho i want to. They deserve recognition

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We can become like china with Somali oil!

do u mean we can become like Saudi Arabia with oil?

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Why do we have to pay in mass death and famine. Isn't 30 years of dhiig cab enough for you. You want more misery than people are currently suffering :mindblown:
no, I mean that Somalia must pay blood sweat time, and money to be a successful nation.

btw from the current situation, the Somali people didn't learn the lesson even after 30 yrs of crisis

Fun fact.
China has 3 cities bigger than the entire population of Somalia.

1. Shanghai 27 million
2. Beijing 20 million
3. Chongqing 16 million

Meanwhile Somalis cannot share a dusty city let alone a country.

no, I mean that Somalia must pay blood sweat time, and money to be a successful nation.

btw from the current situation, the Somali people didn't learn the lesson even after 30 yrs of crisis
Yet they paid in blood, sweat and money. Point being, that is not a good metric, especially when it comes to people's lives.

Trending