China banned Hip-Hop Culture and Tattoos from TV shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
China realized how degenerate African-American culture is.

PS. I also like how they coined the term ''White Left'' (Baizuo - 白左) to make fun of degenerate white lefties.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hip hop flourishes in authoritarian societies, just like the early days when politicians in America along with police departments tried very hard to ban it but it never worked, it actually made it popular by tenfolds. I don’t believe it’s about obscenity but rather the power of spoken word that has China worried. :)

Apollo

VIP
Hip hop flourishes in authoritarian societies, just like the early days when politicians in America along with police departments tried very hard to ban it but it never worked, it actually made it popular by tenfolds. I don’t believe it’s about obscenity but rather the power of spoken word that has China worried. :)

The Chinese follow the dictates of their leaders. Their culture is very different from both Somali and Western culture.

The Chinaman is the most redpilled. LGBT is banned and being gay is a crime. They internet censor and other websites. They also don't have multiculturalism and minorities whining about privilege. Marriage laws favour men too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
The Chinaman is the most redpilled. LGBT is banned and being gay is a crime. They internet censor and other websites. They also don't have multiculturalism and minorities whining about privilege. Marriage laws favour men too

However, I think this attitude stifles innovation and creativity.

A country without a proper tax system should start handing out bans? At least learn to crawl before you decide to run. Somalia doesn't need to ban anything

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
somalis are gonan get pissed if they go to china. Afka ayaa laga gelinaya watermelons during ramadan. Chinaman dont play around

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/20...im-students-to-eat-watermelon-during-ramadan/

Damn that will be a show down between hard headed china man and hard headed somali. China man dont play games, he don't do liberal things or counselling. He will put that watermelon in your mouth by force and raid the mosque during your prayers.

Nothing wrong with tattoos, I see tattooed nurses and tattooed police officers. They are normal working human beings just like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts