"China’s Silent Uyghur Genocide with Abdureşid Eminhaci"

I really recommend ppl watch this if they want to know whether the Uyghur thing is true or "CIA propaganda". I personally don't know if they've been physically genocided as in being mass killed like the Gazans... but I think it is very clear that they've been subjected to mass brainwashing by the Chinese authorities and put in concentration camps on a mass scale for brainwashing purposes.

You do know what happens to Uyghurs happens to supposedly Muslim countries like Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan, they are not allowed to grow beards, islam is suppresssed heavy

this is somewhat of a different topic but since the US has been brought up, I just want to observe that I think it's strange that basically every government in the world is pushing the same anti-religious agenda. it's a very strange "coincidence". and it's been going on for a while and on a bigger scale than people realize. this is an aspect of history that people are not taught. for example, many people don't know about the mass murders of Catholics in 1930's Spain and government mass murder of Catholics in 1920's Mexico- both super mega Catholic countries.... you can see this same agenda going on all over the place the more modern history you learn... and Western liberal countries like US and UK have an anti religious agenda just like France... Bangladesh (the government), India (although Hinduism is apparently allowed)... China....

the West has a more manipulative approach to trying to brainwash Muslims into being irreligious, India uses.... very primitive approach.... China uses it brainwashing-camp approach.... Saudi has its approach.... UAE is doing what its doing.... all over the world there is this same agenda being pushed irrespective of whether the countries are "enemies".... just as all these fake "enemies" were pushing the exact same things during covid... I am supposed to believe that all these leaders from totally different cultures, languages, religions, races, regions, geopolitical alignment... all of them just wake up in the morning and all by coincidence, independently of each other, start plotting against Islam and religion in general?

and if you look into the Uyghur camp thing.... see I thought "ok they're targeting separatists".... but as I've looked more into it... it seems very clear that the aim is to turn the Uyghurs into atheist ex-Muslims.... and always we are given some secular, material explanation for this same consistent anti-Islam agenda that appears consistently from different governments that are supposedly run by different people.... "oh it's for the oil".... "oh it's just because of separatists".... "oh it's bcuz the talibs were harboring Bin Laden, who did 9/11"... "they're banning the niqab because security concerns"....

they always provide these explanations. and these explanations never involve Iblis or jinn. it may look like a satanic agenda but... it's oil, separatists... etc... no, these governments are run by satanists who want to eliminate Islam and religion in general and they're all working together for the same agenda while posing as enemies in public

Trending