China’s eager to colonize Somalia

Ugh, they’re going to try to force their s***** booty communism on Somalia.

People are so caught up in Western propaganda they're just making things up.

Probably China's closest ally is Pakistan. Another ally is Turkey. Neither are remotely Communist nor is China pressuring them in that direction.

The difference with the US is the US tries to force feminism, lgbt, etc. on others, whereas China is out to trade and doesn't care what the heck the other countries do.

This is why even Saudi is moving towards China. The US tried to force liberalism on Saudi. China doesn't try to force liberalism on or any particular ideology on Pakistan and Turkey.

These are just facts.

On the other hand, China supported Africa in fighting colonialism- not according to me, according to Museveni

as well as Mugabe, whose guerrillas were trained by China

and Museveni talks as well about how China doesn't try to force stuff on its partners.

The US wants to force lgbt, feminism and abortion on Africa. China wants to make some trade deals. it's up to people to decide. if people want transgender education pushed on their kids, that is their decision.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Probably China's closest ally is Pakistan. Another ally is Turkey. Neither are remotely Communist nor is China pressuring them in that direction.

The difference with the US is the US tries to force feminism, lgbt, etc. on others, whereas China is out to trade and doesn't care what the heck the other countries do.

This is why even Saudi is moving towards China. The US tried to force liberalism on Saudi. China doesn't try to force liberalism on or any particular ideology on Pakistan and Turkey.

These are just facts.

On the other hand, China supported Africa in fighting colonialism- not according to me, according to Museveni

and Museveni talks as well about how China doesn't try to force stuff on its partners.

The US wants to force lgbt, feminism and abortion on Africa. China wants to make some trade deals. it's up to people to decide. if people want transgender education pushed on their kids, that is their decision.
Yeah, just trade deals, till our country is almost owned by China

if you have a view of China that isn't the exact same as that of the white house, you are allegedly a ccp shill. it's not that I'm paid by China, it's that I'm not an idiot. I think China is offering a way better deal to Third World countries than the US:

Aligning with US: US tries to force degeneracy on you and tries to treat you like a colony, zero respect for your country's sovereignty

Aligning with China: China wants to make some trade deals, doesn't care what the heck you do in your country, policy of non-interference

You look at Pakistan, Turkey, Venezuela, the facts back that analysis. They work with China, China isn't really telling them what to do. That is the difference between China and the US. The US tries to dictate to you how to run your country and effectively treat you like a colony. China doesn't care what the heck you do.

If you don't believe me, research and investigate China's relationship with Pakistan, Turkey and Venezuela. The facts are the facts. Imran Khan, Erdogan and Maduro are partners of Xi Jinping- not puppets.

Same with Museveni and previously Mugabe. Mugabe worked with China but the man wasn't their puppet. Same with Evo Morales in Bolivia and Hugo Chávez in Venezuela. It is true the Western media is against me but the facts are on my side.

What Somalia needs:
A functioning government.
education system
good financial, tech, overall infrastructure
capital and knowledge accumulation:
We need to start competing in global market, opening hotel or another store is not going to help us. "Joint venture" is the key to our success.

You’re pretty dumb ngl. You want China to colonise Somalia just because you have a sick fetish of Asians! Do you know these yajuuj and majuuj are not to be trusted?
View attachment 183786
Look what they’re doing to other African countries polluting their environments, making very shitty and corrupt deals to steal resources and abusing the locals! Meanwhile Sinophiles like you want to see the same happen to Somalia! Disgrace!

how_racist_cartoons_helped_ignite_a_massacre_alt_800.jpg

These are just facts.

True. A lot Americans both black and white have never views on China . Many maadows told me that China and the Chinese mistreat and use them. On the contrary, to me and my father’s family have a very good relationship with them. My boyfriend can’t stand Asians, especially the Chinese and Japanese. He was the one that told me that China was pure evil

What Somalia needs:
A functioning government.
education system
good financial, tech, overall infrastructure
capital and knowledge accumulation:
We need to start competing in global market, opening hotel or another store is not going to help us. "Joint venture" is the key to our success.

I agree, except Somalia needs a minimalist government. The state creates monopolies and does shady deals with greedy ajnabis.

Reborn
A major port in Sri Lanka was build by the Chinese for Sri Lanka, they could not by the cost, China sized it for 99 years, now Sri lanka owns nothing. The same goes for other countries like Djibouti and Kenya.

That's not true.Sri Lanka was running low on it's countries reserves due to loans from west and multilateral organisations as their economy was unstable due to civil wars and high interests on such loans.They had to raise fund which meant leasing their asset like the port for hard currency to pay back the creditors and not China :deadmanny:

You can read details on it from The Atalantic which is one of the mouthpieces of US foreign policy news outlets

Reborn
One loan/contract that I do see happening is with energy.Somalia has one of the highest energy costs in the world and any reduction on it will benefit everyone in the country.It'll boost economic growth as costs are lower which would spur more business such as manufacting.

Example of energy project china have either financed or built in east africa

Chinks are evil and racists! I will
Never accept them in our country. Also, they are communist he’ll-bent on global domination. They have taken over many countries and have populated those countries with their ppl, and also they intentionally have their woman breed with the natives in order decimate the purity of native race.

Sure we need their expertise and knowledge plus they have a military base right next door to us, hopefully that number will continue to grow.

The downside is that they flood and devalue the local products and services but at least you are given the option to choose unlike the US.

Chinks are evil and racists! I will
Never accept them in our country. Also, they are communist he’ll-bent on global domination. They have taken over many countries and have populated those countries with their ppl, and also they intentionally have their woman breed with the natives in order decimate the purity of native race.
I heard they use African countries to get rid of the large population of single males in China :susp: