Chief ministers of the federal states

Every federal member state in Somalia should create a new political position called the chief minister. The chief minister at state level should carry out the same duties the Prime Minister of Somalia does at the federal level but that the President of every FMS should have the right to sack as well as unilaterally appoint the chief minister. The federal president can't fire his PM hence why we see double headedness and intra executive conflict.

One reason why I support this is because we can in the name of inclusive power sharing bring more clans into the tent. For example:
The Chief Minister of Puntland can be Leelkase,
The CM of Jubaland can be a non-Darod,
The CM of Galmudug can be either Dir or Darod (who isn't Marehan)
CM of Hiirshabelle can be Gaaljecel
CM of Southwest can be Ogaden

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
You're talking about the FMS VPs? People like Karaash (PL) and Cali Ciid (GM). They already exist sxb, they are elected alongside the President. Cannot be fired.

You're right in the sense that the Madaxweyne and Madaxweynaha ku xigeen are never the same tribe. Ever lol.

You're talking about the FMS VPs? People like Karaash (PL) and Cali Ciid (GM). They already exist sxb, they are elected alongside the President. Cannot be fired.

You're right in the sense that the Madaxweyne and Madaxweynaha ku xigeen are never the same tribe. Ever lol.

I'm advocating for a new political position of chief minister. The vice president position can stay but being VP is powerless whilst I would recommend making the chief minister have important executive tasks even though the state president should have the right to appoint and sack them