Chick raised in Europe goes back home and is terrified of using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
the toilets down there.

Jow was your struggle using the toilets back home.

I struggled whenever I was at the one where they have the hole in the ground and an open roof.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
''Hole in the ground and open roof''
:tuckerwtf: Were you staying at a auswitch concentration camp?

Lol alot of toilets back home are like that no roof a hole on the floor thankfully alot of houses are getting more modern and have normal toilets

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It's part of the excitement I wouldnt mind finding exotic creepy crawlies whilst passing urine would be like your own little zoo rather than read a newspaper watch the little lizards and identify which species they belong to

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol alot of toilets back home are like that no roof a hole on the floor thankfully alot of houses are getting more modern and have normal toilets

So true! Nowadays we have our modem toilets. Still though we can't just press the bottom to remove our waste, you gotta pour in some water in a bucket and do it manually.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
People born and raised in the West are soft, very delicate creatures.:russsmug::shaq:
:fredo:
Very true we are very comforted and warpped in bubble wrap due to our technologies and ease in everyday items we take for granted like a washing machine or a toilet. Although I would love the Japanese style toilets options such as the self wash button :) and heated seats ooh pure luxury

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
When ever I get home I behave like a local. I use their mini-bus to travel. I walk a lot and I take it all in.

But you got the kind that make it obvious "I'm a diaspora " and who are taken advantage.

I've noticed that at the beginning of my visit I give beggars money but 2 weeks into it I start picking and choosing who to give it to. I become heartless like the locals but I've always stopped to give it to the crippled.

I remember the crippled and the mentally ill in Eastleigh Kenya, walking and crawling in chains begging for money. It was bizarre. There was no form of welfare, but there clearly was a very conspicuous problem.

I always went to a hotel near me if I needed to use the washroom. There was a 1 star hotel that is regarded as 6 star in Somalia and they had toilets (but still dirty).

I was only allowed because my uncle has a very big name in the political arena and that clan neighborhood respected him immensely

:chrisfreshhah:

I always had to go with a translator though (my UK cousins)

:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending