Chicago is shutdown and postponed my job interview because of the Wakandans.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Sorry but after living with AAs for over 20 years is having zero sympathy for 90 percent of them. The culture started to become degenerate in the 1960s. I’ve never been harassed or had any hardship because I’m black. Neither was my African ancestors that came over. And not all African Americans were slaves. I hate the “It takes a village to raise a child “ No, it’s the family’s responsibility not the world. These maadow women are suppose to so strong, educated and independent, then why do you need the government to provide services to help you ? This may come off “self-hate” to some, but I’m get discriminated by AAs on almost a daily basis for being different. But I’m suppose to feel sorry for them and uplift them for nothing in return? There’s no personal criticism or responsibility in the AA community now. I had a job interview today but it postponed because of this. The decent ones either A. Make excuses for the degenerate ones B. Or ignore it. If they do speak out, then they’re coons.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Note: I don’t have these problems from other maadow groups. Just ADOS. The blacks from the south that were born before 1960s are usually cool asf. Old creole people are righteous folks with strong conservative values. The Gullah are awesome, too

Trending