Chelsea Clinton confronted and shut down for anti-ilhan rhetoric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that Chelsea Clinton's attack on Ilhan Omar caused many to believe she had an impact on stirring anti-muslim rhetoric and indirectly causing the attack on NZ.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Seems that Chelsea Clinton's attack on Ilhan Omar caused many to believe she had an impact on stirring anti-muslim rhetoric and indirectly causing the attack on NZ.

UXG2fFU.gif

Chelsea got lit up:ooh:

Translation: Me mad at you for saying bad thing about Daddy Obama. Obama gud boi. He droned Somalia for its our good and the wall is safety. Bad brown stick lady!!!

Tukraq

VIP
I heard that Fox News lady got fired too Over her comments on ilhan:leon: I told you she’s the most impactful politician in America, it’s a shame she wasn’t born there:ohlord: she has presidential potential

Call a spade a spade.
Im not a supporter of Ilhan for diin and dhaqan reasons.
Lakiin she is a fucking G who is fucking her political career in style.
She is lighting peoples ass left and right:hemad:

So basically Evil snow commie harpie blames brown Stick scarf lady for terrorist attack because she said comments. But I thought since Somalis are just black, due not having systematic power, right ? I can't be that gun control doesn't work or police state is shit. Nope, it's because Somalis are mean and be racist and shit .......

@Tukraq I'm calling it now, the democrats will throw her under the bus for saying something "racist" or to cover their ass. I get a vibe that her stubborn and say it how it is personality is going to grind on the white liberals because they don't like being in an uncontrollable space . And some right like her and she's way smarter than AOC. Like Omar would be the only liberal I would debate with.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Call a spade a spade.
Im not a supporter of Ilhan for diin and dhaqan reasons.
Lakiin she is a fucking G who is fucking her political career in style.
She is lighting peoples ass left and right:hemad:
i couldnt have said it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts