Cheer me up!

I have no friends or supportive family I live with my mother who is my only friend imagine if my mother departed earth. I would be in serious trouble!

also health wise I’m not 100%. Struggling with my mental health. On meds

I can’t find jobs

cheer me up!

I need something. A miracle.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
You need to go outside more often sxb ,
it's refreshing it'll energise your spirit.
I'm not suggesting that finding friends can be easy , you just need to interact with people more , you'll find the connection
There's no need to refer yourself as not 100%
Life can be a rollercoaster , it has ups and downs but always you keep your head up.

Nothing is more worse than staying indoors , secluded from the world .

I've had a hard time realising I was in a toxic friendship untill I left the surroundings I was in

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I have no friends or supportive family I live with my mother who is my only friend imagine if my mother departed earth. I would be in serious trouble!

I can’t find jobs

cheer me up!

music usually cheers me up

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
There are no miracles or quick fixes in life bro. You gonna have to hustle for it, it's gonna take time. You need to see yourself as an ally and not an enemy.
Look into your diet, what you consume mentally.
Clean up your room, clean up your appearance. Clean up your habits.
Understand what dopamine and serotonine and look also into dopamine detox.
Look into your principles, fix them up to suit the man you want to become
Exercise self discipline and the lack of self discipline will make your life miserable.
Depression means that your thinking and habits has got you where you are right now and something must change. You must change the way you view and operate things in life.
Purpose-lessness is dangerous to a man's psyche.
Figure out what you wanna pursue. Begin with working and saving some money. That usually gets the ball rolling.

But don't take my word for it
Do your own research and begin with the easiest thing in your mind.

I can’t find jobs

cheer me up!

I will keep you in my duas. I deal with anxiety myself so I wrote a thread on here on what's helped me. Feel free to check it out. https://www.somalispot.com/threads/anxiety.91057/