Checkmate, Atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

So what do you think is happening? That the jinn are contacting dogs from another dimension? :comeon:

Contacting? What would dogs and jinn be talking about?

I think the dogs are seeing jinn or maybe just detecting the jinn somehow. It's common belief that dogs can see/detect things humans can't.

You really don't believe there's the paranormal? Considering how many people have had experience with the paranormal, I think it's strange for people not to believe in its existence.

I think the dogs are seeing jinn or maybe just detecting the jinn somehow. It's common belief that dogs can see/detect things humans can't.

You really don't believe there's the paranormal? Considering how many people have had experience with the paranormal, I think it's strange for people not to believe in its existence.
@VixR is so cynical that she is cynical about her cynicism

VixR

Veritas

So are you saying these beings are appearing to dogs, ie contacting them? If so, why?

Or are you saying dogs have cross dimensional sensing? If so, how come these behaviors aren’t happening much more frequently, like every second of the day.

And dogs clearly aren’t the only animals with superior sensory skills to ours, so why isn’t the whole goddam animal kingdom going batshit on our watch?

So are you saying these beings are appearing to dogs, ie contacting them? If so, why?

Or are you saying dogs have cross dimensional sensing? If so, how come these behaviors aren’t happening much more frequently, like every second of the day.

And dogs clearly aren’t the only animals with superior sensory skills to ours, so why isn’t the whole goddam animal kingdom going batshit on our watch?

I think you're overcomplicating it.

Some dogs it seems saw some stuff.

There's no need for weird speculations. What religion were the jinn? What gender? If women, were they pretty? If women and if pretty- were they single? If women, pretty and single- are they Muslimah? What kind of food do they like?

I have no idea. No need for weird questions.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I think you're overcomplicating it.

Some dogs it seems saw some stuff.

I don't think there's any need to come to strange conclusions that the jinn were contacting the dogs. It's not that deep.
A lukewarm response. If you’re claiming they’re seeing Jinns, you should at least ask yourself a few followup questions and see if you can support it before blindly taking it for fact.

I had a couple people tell me things about my place of work that you wouldn’t believe, having heard or seen something, meanwhile many of the rest of us have nothing to report. I don’t take it for a fact. Knowing what we know about the human mind, I’d sooner accept it as a glitch of perception than as proof for the paranormal.

A lukewarm response. If you’re claiming they’re seeing Jinns, you should at least ask yourself a few followup questions and see if you can support it before blindly taking it for fact.

I had a couple people tell me things about my place of work that you wouldn’t believe, having heard or seen something, meanwhile many of the rest of us have nothing to report. I don’t take it for a fact. Knowing what we know about the human mind, I’d sooner accept it as a glitch of perception than as proof for the paranormal.

Why would I know a bunch of details about The Unseen?
I’d sooner accept it as a glitch of perception than as proof for the paranormal.

Ah so you start with a conclusion and work backwards. It can't be something paranormal so it must not be.

I seriously doubt you could have experienced the things I've experienced and not believe in the paranormal. You don't have a cousin who has experienced weird stuff? No aunts? No relatives who have experienced weird stuff?

I mean it's some dogs barking at something unseen. No need to overcomplicate it.

Wait...... so let me get this straight.

You are saying it's a glitch in perception?

So.... all 5 dogs.... presumably none of them knowing each other.... are all separately having the same hallucination?

That's a pretty spooky theory. I think blind faith in scientism may have made you superstitious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts