Check out this new game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yeah I game. But I'm taking a break from it cause work is getting kind of heavy.
Truei only game on weekends. Not every often does a good game come out but when it does you know. I will be playing the Tell tale walking dead game and maybe blackops 4 for zombies and that's about it.

What do you guys think of this game? will any of you be getting it? i think the graphics are good and i like the setting of the game. It reminds me of a futuristic resident evil and i really dig the gameplay mechanics.

Also support my channel if you already haven't. Thanks bros.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0fBf62YEICaYdSx3AQ9adA

I'm actually a hardcore fan of the cyberpunk genres. I saw this game the day it came out. I can't wait for it.

It looks alright, population density is pretty impressive i guess but the video overall didn't get me too excited. These kinda of games are more fun playing than watching.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It looks really good but I wish it was in third person. The game also has too much nudity. I will probably get it but I hope there's an option to disable that.

I played the Witcher series and it's one of my absolute favourites from the same developers. Even though I know it's not the same, it just doesn't suit my vibe. First person looks wacky af for this type of game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending