Check out Sir Mo Farah's youtube channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
not someone I would follow. I prefer short distance running. only time I watch long distance races is when females are competing

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
His channel's logo looks like the All Seeing Eye.
giphy.gif

Mo Farah is one of the few Somali guys I would date.

There’s something different about him.. I can’t put my finger on it :cosbyhmm:

the word Sir triggers me.I hate the concept that a fat white women is inherently better than a somali man from birth, somehow she has a power to delegate him a knight. Which is 2 - 4 levels lower than hers . she is literally saying you are lower than me just because you aint me but hey you can be a bit closer to me.A clear contradiction of Islamic / global principle of equality of all from birth.

Ironically Mo earned his medals while the Queen hasn't done anything remarkable. His belief that white people are better than him seem engrained in his poignant acceptance of the title of "lower than I". I wouldn't be surprised if he married his wife due to that mindset. @Inquisitive_ your thoughts on the matter?

DRACO

VIP
the word Sir triggers me.I hate the concept that a fat white women is inherently better than a somali man from birth, somehow she has a power to delegate him a knight. Which is 2 - 4 levels lower than hers . she is literally saying you are lower than me just because you aint me but hey you can be a bit closer to me.A clear contradiction of Islamic / global principle of equality of all from birth.

Ironically Mo earned his medals while the Queen hasn't done anything remarkable. His belief that white people are better than him seem engrained in his poignant acceptance of the title of "lower than I". I wouldn't be surprised if he married his wife due to that mindset. @Inquisitive_ your thoughts on the matter?
Oh shut up leave the royal family alone they bring in tourism money.

:bell:
your giving this too much thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.