EMozSF8WoAAMRFb
EMozSHZXkAEqpGR

EMo1hArWoAA6KFB
EMo1g-FWkAMBbKi

EMo1g_NXYAAc6a0
EMo1g-MWoAI3xVu

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
I heard suicide rates are rising amonf teens in Australia.
It’s because of social media and the internet.

Children don’t have natural ‘mood swings’ and social problems.

Those are fake excuses made by people to cover up the greater problem which is social media.

A child will use this thinking that that is how life is. They see all these people living a ‘great’ life and with their friends when it’s actually a quest for likes and internet popularity.

Children can be easily exploited, Social media on their phones must be banned and they should enjoy the true life that they turn a blind eye on.

I blame no other but the Zionists, they’re corrupting society and their ultimate aim is to control and lie to people

This story is fake af.
Why does it say "You may save someone’s life if you pass this story to all contacts in your phone."
at the bottom like its a facebook post.

Its litteraly written like a fan fiction, why is she describing getting raped like that?
"Your brother raped me and used me like a sextoy" :mugshotman:

And ofc the only websites that have covered this story is African fob news outlet with the same caption and textsmh
:noneck:

Its litteraly written like a fan fiction, why is she describing getting raped like that?
"Your brother raped me and used me like a sextoy" :mugshotman:
u might be right, there's no contacts or actual information about the case, not even the location. Plus the news ebsite it's from is a lol boogie

u might be right, there's no contacts or actual information about the case, not even the location. Plus the news ebsite it's from is a lol boogie
I just edited my comment, its just one of those fake shock value articles for middle aged fobs facebook moms

Trending