Cheating spouses

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Samaalic Era mind providing a decent retort. Thumbs down is a passive action.

I have merely reported what I've read and presented an opposing view even though I do not agree. Why are you and the menfolk in your feelings? Almost as though you can imagine betrayal. I'm quite cooly detached from the argument for polyandry, polyamoury and hidden non-monogamy. Wouldn't work but I feel your general discomfort about this topic.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era mind providing a decent retort. Thumbs down is a passive action.

I have merely reported what I've read and presented an opposing view even though I do not agree. Why are you and the menfolk in your feelings? Almost as though you can imagine betrayal. I'm quite cooly detached from the argument for polyandry, polyamoury and hidden non-monogamy. Wouldn't work but I feel your general discomfort about this topic.
There is nothing to support this in Islam that the early humans after the time of Adam pbuh behaved like this and is only hearsay. Mankind always had a law to follow and only backward pagan savages behaved like this

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There is nothing to support this in Islam that the early humans after the time of Adam pbuh behaved like this and is only hearsay. Mankind always had a law to follow and only backward pagan savages behaved like this

Then I'm reporting the pagan stuff. :icon lol: Have you not debated in school? I'm curious. I have and adopting the controversial pov is fascinating.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I seperate my inner beliefs from my work and converse with others accordingly - with discernment. Try that on an exam. :manny:
Do you not believe the Islamic take on this subject?

For all we know, these pagan xoolo were the ones who fell off Adamic and Noahic laws:samwelcome:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Do you not believe the Islamic take on this subject?

For all we know, these pagans xoolo were the ones who fell off Adamic and Noahic laws:samwelcome:

I'm not an atheist waryaa, I never left the fold of Islam even though I can read Dawkins and Bloom without batting an eye. Others fear different people or perspectives will change their beliefs. I'm resolute.:siilaanyolaugh: Preach to the other souls in need of saving.