ChatGPT's top 10 passport bro destination list

W6UfEs4.jpg

Real objective analysis we needed...isn't AI wonderful 😌

dap.gif

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Spain, Sweden, and Italy are a surprise. Thought passport bros only went to developing countries lol.

You're a special guy in even thinking about asking ChatGPT that.:damn:

While I asked it this,

Oringal question by me:

Is it possible the faster drift with highly bottlenecked founder effect populations go through a quicker rate because it somehow helps with problems related to inbreeding or is this not found in the literature?

ChatGPT:

The notion that faster drift in highly bottlenecked founder populations might help mitigate problems related to inbreeding is not baseless. In fact, there is a theoretical basis for this idea.
When a population undergoes a severe reduction in size, such as during a bottleneck or founder event, genetic diversity is significantly reduced. This reduction in genetic diversity can lead to an increased risk of inbreeding, as there are fewer unique alleles available in the population.

Genetic drift, as a result of random sampling effects, can further reduce genetic diversity in small populations. However, it can also act as a double-edged sword in this context. On one hand, drift can lead to the loss of beneficial alleles, which can be detrimental for the population's adaptation and long-term survival. On the other hand, it can facilitate the removal of deleterious alleles through their random loss from the population.

In highly bottlenecked founder populations, the rapid rate of genetic drift can result in the random loss of some deleterious alleles, effectively purging them from the population more quickly than in a larger population. This can reduce the prevalence of harmful genetic variants, potentially mitigating the negative effects of inbreeding.

It's important to note that the impact of genetic drift on the purging of deleterious alleles depends on the population size, the strength of selection, and other factors. Additionally, genetic drift alone may not be sufficient to address all the problems associated with inbreeding, as it does not introduce new genetic diversity into the population.
Overall, while faster drift in highly bottlenecked founder populations can contribute to reducing the frequency of deleterious alleles, it is just one factor among many that influence the dynamics of genetic variation and adaptation in populations.

I’m the worst guy to ask about this, because my idea of passport bro, is traveling back home to find a religious, traditional girl with natural beauty.

And as far as hos and pros go, I say support the local talent, instead of flying half way across the world just to pay for the exact same thing.

#localhoslivesmatter

You still need to fact check with Chat GTP....it makes a lot of confident claims, some made up, some incorrect. It's basically a fancy auto-complete tool. It's useful, but know its limitations

You still need to fact check with Chat GTP....it makes a lot of confident claims, some made up, some incorrect. It's basically a fancy auto-complete tool. It's useful, but know its limitations
I've been weary ever since it gave me something like 4 to 5 different answers when I asked it a logical reasoning-ordering question that decoupled commonly understood intrinsic qualities from the targets that were supposed to be sequenced.

Even so, ChatGPT still blows its publicly available competitors out of the water.

I entered the same prompt as with ChatGPT into Bing:

mKY0l8u.jpg

It's lazy ass has access to a search engine unlike ChatGPT but still can't put together a list of ten countries, it stops at five.
bvIcjLr.jpg

m6x8q9d.jpg

It autisticly determined higher cost of living would be a positive before I corrected it.
nJfv5KJ.jpg

And ofc every answer ends with the same unneeded disclaimer toped off with a cheeky smile :heh:

We may need to put more respek on ChatGPT's name

Trending