Charlamagne Tha God shocked by alt-right Abdi (Trump supporting Somali fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
There are many reasons to support Trump and it has nothing to do with his ideology. I believe the guy is too inept to manipulate the population for his own purposes, like most politicians do. As long as he's in office, there will be global peace because he's too dumb to have a negative impact.

There are many reasons to support Trump and it has nothing to do with his ideology. I believe the guy is too inept to manipulate the population for his own purposes, like most politicians do. As long as he's in office, there will be global peace because he's too dumb to have a negative impact.

Take Real Liberal off your profile. You're a Real Alt-Left

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Before i changed my name here it used to be Charlamagne so when i saw the first word of the title and saw its @Duchess 's thread my heart skipped a beat :gucciwhat:

"Charlamagne the massive criminal living in Finland exposed" , damn that was close:wowsweat:

Do u support the muslim ban that includes somalis

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Lol he's a refugee though. He shouldn't support Trump.

You got me excited for a second.

He is against PC culture and got doxxed by alt-left extremists for his views. I thought he would be a champion for the type of Somali refugees you want in the west. :trumpsmirk:

He is against PC culture and got doxxed by alt-left extremists for his views. I thought he would be a champion for the type of Somali refugees you want in the west. :trumpsmirk:

I just want the Somalis to be pro LGB and pro West and all atheist drinkers. But I want to be the only Trump supporter.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Do u support the muslim ban that includes somalis
Like I said, I don’t care about the reason for the ban but I like the fact that those Muslim youth flooding to the west should instead do something for their countries. If in the end people that would’ve come here stayed and confronted their problems, we’d be in a much better place.

Like I said, I don’t care about the reason for the ban but I like the fact that those Muslim youth flooding to the west should instead do something for their countries. If in the end people that would’ve come here stayed and confronted their problems, we’d be in a much better place.

That's easy to say when u live cozy in the west. You do realize you are where you are because your parents did the same thing. Imagine they were banned ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending