Chaos erupts in the federal parliament over the presence of 16 MPs who were elected in Garbaharey. The electoral commission didn't register

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They should not be there ! The speaker / parliament needs to set the agenda to deal with this issue.
They aren’t going to be voting on anything. Madoobe will only count legit MPs. Just let them cosplay till they get bored and we elect a new President which means the security forces loyal to Sharmaajo won’t bully them into Villa Hargeysa and instead arrest them.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There’s needs to be a compromise and a sincere election has to happen. The people of the region deserve to be heard and inshallah they will :)

Desperate move by Farmaajo for sneaking these terrorists into the back of the parliament from Villa Hargeisa side. The new government must place security inside and outside the parliament, otherwise these Garbahareey terrorists will keep being used as pawns by Farmaajo to disrupt elections.

There’s needs to be a compromise and a sincere election has to happen. The people of the region deserve to be heard and inshallah they will :)
Your saying one side isn't right? Nah brah. We and the international community knows who's right. These illegal "law makers" need to back the F*+!k up before we back them into jail cells

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Am glad farmajo did this-Go all out in front of the nation-Teach the somali people who and what you realy are
snoop.png

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Sheikh Adan Madoobe gave them ID cards and now is meeting with Farmaajo :rejoice:

TekNiKo

VIP
887C5D49-C665-4F75-9A06-5B477AF190F4.jpeg

Mudane Farmaajo you even fooled me, what a master politician. You will win for sure.

TekNiKo

VIP

Im glad their ID cards were recognized, Sheikh Adan Madoobe turned out to be a fair man wallahi I was expecting him to go mooryan mode but I forgot he is from D&M and many Raxanweyn live in Gedo wuu noo hiiliyeey Aadan Madoobe that old mooryaan Dhabancad and Rooble is crying now

59EA20F7-9C61-41B2-B0A5-9D230790EBEE.jpeg

Trending