Change my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
1439100617250818476.jpg

upload_2019-3-3_22-47-19.jpeg

Nothing to dispute. This counts double for people from poor backgrounds. If you look around, you'll notice that even poor whites aka Eastern Europeans and those from the Balkans have bigger age gaps than the native cadans. Asians and Arabs too, but there are also cultural elements involved. My Hindu friend said that he wouldn't really want to marry a girl within 3 years of him. The exception to this seem to be Africans, and that includes Somalis. I think women of other races tend to make much better gains in financial stability when marrying older guys from their respective backgrounds

Tukraq

VIP
Women one was predictable, but 50 y/o niggas and 22 year olds

:dwill:
Sahib check the older women they start liking younger guys once they hit 32, that seems to be when they hit the cougar age:chrisfreshhah: although nobody finds them attractive:mjlol: 22 year old women care about money and status more than looks so if your like a 50 year old ceo or something with name recognition and some money yeah you can wife a 22 year old although 22 year old guys wouldn’t get a chance:chrisfreshhah: at that point they don’t think there agemates are “mature” enough and go for 24 to 25 year olds ideally

Tukraq

VIP
After 50 for men, is where they become pedos and predators.:drakewtf: Wtf! While women become s. :dwill:

P.s

I'm not talking about the majority.
Jeff bezos is 55 I wouldn’t call him a pedo for being with a 22 year old, remember women value money and status and prestige over looks
lotterywinner.jpg

Men wouldn’t date a lady as ugly as that guy for all the money in the world

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Jeff bezos is 55 I wouldn’t call him a pedo for being with a 22 year old, remember women value money and status and prestige over looks
lotterywinner.jpg

Men wouldn’t date a lady as ugly as that guy for all the money in the world
Yeah, maybe a 16 yr old girl will chase you just cause you got money?:ohreally:

Or you believe that age is just a number? Well, jail is just a room too.:mjohreally:

Tukraq

VIP
Yeah, maybe a 16 yr old girl will chase you just cause you got money?:ohreally:

Or ypu believe that age is just a number? Well, jail is just a room too.:mjohreally:
Once she’s over 18 she’s good to go, however around 21 is the prime so why would I want a brace face 16 year old:susp:
If I hit the lottery it would be kudhufo Kadhaqaq
On fine 21 year old models till I die like Hugh Hefner, no pedo shit involved:nahgirl:

I prefer my age group as we are equal in everything. What will I discuss with an 18 year old girl or even a 20 year old? Give me a mature dime like @Knowles than a dhoocil looking for a husband to breed with at 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending