Change my mind (sleep)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Warya, sleep 7-8 hours per night, otherwise you will turn into an IQ 68.

There is an inverse correlation between the number of threads he's pumped out (impulsiveness) relative to the quality of his threads (during his deprivation). :siilaanyolaugh: Get some sleep please, Op.

I would caution against this 68 IQ thing. Would he even be capable of turning the power button off if it were that low?

There is an inverse correlation between the number of threads he's pumped out (impulsiveness) relative to the quality of his threads (during his deprivation). :siilaanyolaugh: Get some sleep please, Op.

I would caution against this 68 IQ thing. Would he even be capable of turning the power button off if it were that low?
Some of my most regrettable rants in sspot were in times of sleep deprivation. I just try to drown those threads with more threads and eventually live them down.
Walwalkaaga waad ku mahadsantahay macanaey:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::oh6b81q::oops:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Sleep is over rated. I can go 48 hours without sleeping. Although i have to eat.whats the longest you went without sleeping?
It’ll mess up your hormones and metabolism in the long run. Why risk heart problems, diabetes and depression when you can just

upload_2020-1-4_7-43-58.jpeg