Change in the Map Somalia is featured.

who is sultan ahmed magan

Im keeping it clear im ogaden But do you not have an ouce of somaliweyn left in you? Surely we would be much stronger together..
How would we gain independence from Ethiopia though? Jubaland aswell, Its just the politicians being nuts imagine if Ogaden finally got a chance to lead somalia, that would be nice too. Yes youre right Ogaden isnt landlocked Jubaland nfd and Soon Lamu the region already has tons of lagoons that can be turned into ports. Excellent train idea, Excellent.
The reality you made is saddening

To hell with somaliwayn. Kulaha somaliwayn kkkkk they are the ones that stabbed you in the back when ever you fought Somali. Did you forget how many mothers died in labour during farmajo airblockade because mothers could not get medicine?

shove somaliwayn where the sun don’t shine.

You’re not Ogaden brother if you’re asking who is Sultan Ahmed Magan. Lots of Marehan Sheegats here who like to claim A

kulaha who is Sultan Ahmed Magan. The man who defeated the British empire in. 30 year war in Jubbaland. Thanks to him Jubbaland was not added in Kenya.

why do you want the headache of leading Somalis. ? The Sayid failed. Just take back Jubbaland. Invade Kenya and take back South Waamo aka nfd and live a peaceful live

why on earth do you wish to rule hungry dirty uncivilised barbarian Somalis who destest your existence ? Somalis hate being ruled by a landeer. It’s their worst nightmare.

even the Sayid gave up on these miserable creatures.

unless you message one of us here about your abtirsi I will be very suspicious of your claims your Ogaden.

all I ever seen you do is defend foreigners against Absame. You are not Ogaden.

Do not ever quote me again unless you can prove your halal nasab noble Absame.

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
You’re not Ogaden brother if you’re asking who is Sultan Ahmed Magan. Lots of Marehan Sheegats here who like to claim A

kulaha who is Sultan Ahmed Magan.

why do you want the headache of leading Somalis. ? The Sayid failed. Just take back Jubbaland. Invade Kenya and take back South Waamo aka nfd and live a peaceful live

why on earth do you wish to rule hungry dirty uncivilised barbarian Somalis who destest your existence ? Somalis hate being ruled by a landeer. It’s their worst nightmare.

even the Sayid gave up on these miserable creatures.

unless you message one of us here about your abtirsi I will be very suspicious of your claims your Ogaden.

all I ever seen you do is defend foreigners against Absame. You are not Ogaden.

Do not ever quote me again unless you can prove your halal nasab noble Absame.
wallahi allah is watching Wallahi im ogaden What do you want me to Dox my self and my entire linage for you? cause I didnt know how Magan was Whats wrong with you just cause I want somaliweyn??

Terrible thinking style we cant be splitting like landers

wallahi allah is watching Wallahi im ogaden What do you want me to Dox my self and my entire linage for you? cause I didnt know how Magan was Whats wrong with you just cause I want somaliweyn??

if you admit your a clueless naive teenager I will forgive you about not knowing but if your a grown dude then shame on you. Your mother must be a foreigner. So shame on daddy for not educating you.

Absame kings that karbashed the British in Kenya and Jubbaland like Sultan Ahmed Magan. Sultan Abdirahman Mursal. Etc is written in even white history books. You should know them.

first I will need your abtirsi on your mother and father side and you need to tell us if your four grandparents are pure Absame and which house or if they are foreigners.

then we will decide if you are Ogaden/Kumaade. Otherwise please stay away from us.

Notice how I dislike you and you are desperately trying to prove yourself to me that you are OG. A nasab OG would have insulted me already and no need to prove himself to me. A noble nasab doesn’t do that

so I will pretend your a teenager learning this stuff now or your mother side is foreign shisheye. Thus, you were robbed of the privilege of knowing your history.

Write down your abtirsi with in 24 hours or be labelled a Marehan sheegat for eternity warya. I can smell the Quul of you. Prove me wrong.

Every single Somali history before 1960 is Absame. And since 1960 only Absame died for somalinimo whilst others sold it.

Somali warrior kings are all Absame. So are the poets and philosophers or sheikhs. Heck look at Xamar. All the statues in xamar are Somali warrior kings except one semi naked dude throwing stones we do not even know his name.

heck even the single Somali warrior female is Hawo Tako. Her statue in xamar. She woke the natives in xamar to fight back.

Absame conquered all the known Somali lands outside of central and north Somalia.

somaliwayn is Absame. Absame is somaliwayn.

guest what? We neither want or need somaliwayn. Each clan should take his fiefdom and rule it and barriers put up to keep foreign clans outside.

why are you so desperate to be in a country with creatures that hate your existence warya ?

naive maskiin ah. You must be the product of a foreign mother and father who never educated you about your history.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

if you admit your a clueless naive teenager I will forgive you about not knowing but if your a grown dude then shame on you. Your mother must be a foreigner. So shame on daddy for not educating you.

Absame kings that karbashed the British in Kenya and Jubbaland like Sultan Ahmed Magan. Sultan Abdirahman Mursal. Etc is written in even white history books. You should know them.

first I will need your abtirsi on your mother and father side and you need to tell us if your four grandparents are pure Absame and which house or if they are foreigners.

then we will decide if you are Ogaden/Kumaade. Otherwise please stay away from us.

Notice how I dislike you and you are desperately trying to prove yourself to me that you are OG. A nasab OG would have insulted me already and no need to prove himself to me. A noble nasab doesn’t do that

so I will pretend your a teenager learning this stuff now or your mother side is foreign shisheye. Thus, you were robbed of the privilege of knowing your history.

Write down your abtirsi with in 24 hours or be labelled a Marehan sheegat for eternity warya. I can smell the Quul of you. Prove me wrong.
Stop insulting me first off A real great way to make enemies wlhi u need to chill youve gotten Crazy.
First I can assure you that im fully ogaden from all sides.
I might be a little naive on who Magan is but im not naive enough to share with you not only my paternal lineage but my maternal aswell.

Why would a sheegato admit to not knowing who magan is, Im being genuine

You need to apologize for calling my mother some sort of Shisheye whatever the hell that means or were going to have problems buddy.

Jubaland history isnt actually actually written down to well Ive tried researching that topic before, Could you link me these white history books then.

How do I know YOURE ogaden then? Have you publicized your abtirsi ? Probably not.
How do you even smell Quul out of me ?? ?? What is even quul.

Im not insulting you cause I got banned the last Time i did that + you just being disrespectful af because I disagreed with you one thing, Im gonna need an apology from you chop chop

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Every single Somali history before 1960 is Absame. And since 1960 only Absame died for somalinimo whilst others sold it.

Somali warrior kings are all Absame. So are the poets and philosophers or sheikhs. Heck look at Xamar. All the statues in xamar are Somali warrior kings except one semi naked dude throwing stones we do not even know his name.

heck even the single Somali warrior female is Hawo Tako. Her statue in xamar. She woke the natives in xamar to fight back.

Absame conquered all the known Somali lands outside of central and north Somalia.

somaliwayn is Absame. Absame is somaliwayn.

guest what? We neither want or need somaliwayn. Each clan should take his fiefdom and rule it and barriers put up to keep foreign clans outside.

why are you so desperate to be in a country with creatures that hate your existence warya ?

naive maskiin ah. You must be the product of a foreign mother and father who never educated you about your history.
You pissing me off with the foreign Remark f*ck you

Around here, marexan's the beacon for the forum's nutjobs—can't resist it. When you see someone not matching your qabil goals he is marexan nacala get a prescription for you are suffering from cudurka marexan layirahdo

Last edited:

I pray that a Neo Nazi Absame first president like me takes over Insha Allah and p
Stop insulting me first off A real great way to make enemies wlhi u need to chill youve gotten Crazy.
First I can assure you that im fully ogaden from all sides.
I might be a little naive on who Magan is but im not naive enough to share with you not only my paternal lineage but my maternal aswell.

Why would a sheegato admit to not knowing who magan is, Im being genuine

You need to apologize for calling my mother some sort of Shisheye whatever the hell that means or were going to have problems buddy.

Jubaland history isnt actually actually written down to well Ive tried researching that topic before, Could you link me these white history books then.

How do I know YOURE ogaden then? Have you publicized your abtirsi ? Probably not.
How do you even smell Quul out of me ?? ?? What is even quul.

Im not insulting you cause I got banned the last Time i did that + you just being disrespectful af because I disagreed with you one thing, Im gonna need an apology from you chop chop

I did not insult your mother. Just asked if she is foreign shisheye for those who drink foreign milk with out daddy educating them suffer from kissing boots to their mother side.

but I apologise if you got upset. Also we don’t need your family name mate just your abtirsi perhaps you can start from 7/8 awows

example you can your sub sub sub clan x. We don’t even know your OG major sub clan. For gods sakes that is not your surname. We are asking 20/25 grandfather removed from your daddy name.

now impress me boy. What is your OG sub clan. Example I am Royal Mohamed Zubeer. Royal Cabdulle. Let’s start at the top. And do not copy the names I mentioned. Very suspect otherwise

that is sub sub subs sub 10 levels down from Mohamed Zubeer

impress me or be labelled. You got 23 hours and 19 minutes. TikTok.

also do not forget. As soon as I know your not Absame I will both even bother conversing with you. Absolutely waste of my time talking to a foreigner. I have cut off all non Absame friends and university friends years ago. I am genuinely allergic even being neighbours or friends with none Absame. I relish in my racist bubble and I love it. So please. If your not of Absame stay away from us.

Around here, marexan's the beacon for the forum's nutjobs—can't resist it. When you see someone not marching your qabil goals he is marexan nacala get a prescription for you are suffering from cudurka marexan layirahdo

Marehan are experts on this forum claiming Ogaden and MJ

we caught many sheegats of that hunter race. It’s their MO.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Why will Ogaden join a 60 year old failed project ?

Ogadeniya will be a sovereign nation Insha Allah and more like Ogadeniya will annex her Jubbaland territory.

kulaha a failed 64 year old project will annex OG land kkkkk
We got Ogaden extremists before Gta 6

Trending