Change in the Map Somalia is featured.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
1:40 of this video.

Just watching this video, when he said puntland it caught me off guard I was not expecting it, even though its just a small mention. I wonder where he got the news from.
Hopefully around the late 2030s 2040s we appear on his channel, Following the ethiopian collapse the ogaden is ceded to somalia Say inshaAllah.

Why will Ogaden join a 60 year old failed project ?

Ogadeniya will be a sovereign nation Insha Allah and more like Ogadeniya will annex her Jubbaland territory.

kulaha a failed 64 year old project will annex OG land kkkkk

Ethiopia is like a roach that just won't die. Even if it collapses Shithole Somalia that's on UN life support will not be able to make use of it. Colonial borders are here to remain as long as the west stands

Ogadeniya will be a sovereign nation Insha Allah and more like Ogadeniya will annex her Jubbaland territory.

Your landlocked bro, unless you try and acquire jubaland

Failed under who? Who makes the decisions that keeps somalia Failed? Let me tell u, majority of those who have the final say in the decision making all around somalia are uneducated and uncreative odays who have no grande ambitions for the possibility of our nationhood...now in 15 year's (or less) when its more than possible for the 21st generation somalis to be the ruling class who says that we cant achieve wat they never could but we always dreamed for somalia/somalis? U should understand walaal that there is status quo somalia and a alternative possible somalia that can only be realized when these odays are not in power any more

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Not the current government of course, A better one the current one is beyond saving. Somalis need to be united quit this independence act fool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Who owns Kismaayo port?😂😂 landlocked kulaha. 😅hotchick how come you didn’t know there are Ogadens that live by the coast? There’s over 300 kms of coastline that belongs to us from Bajunji Islands to Lamu.

It's actually a strength to be landlocked not a weakness like how Africans interpret it. You can make all ports compete for you while not being loyal to any. The more ports that exist in a nation or continent, the weaker that port serving region is. I want to carve a new capability for PL and not join this port rat race. I want us to build weaponry in our future security park and have the whole continent hostage.

There not much skill you need except project managers, designers, engineers, and a labor pool. If you get good designers to work out the design level specifications such as mechanical parts needed and configuration and then pass it onto engineers to implement it and a labor force given specific tasks.

Slap on a project manager to watch the start and end dates, milestones, tasks completed. We could be serving African state clientele and addressing their security needs. We could be creating a range of security level products plus it's made in Puntland

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I would be the mad coach going to the future PL security park and saying haye reer mudug your job is to study and source motors, reer sanaag your job is to source mechanical parts to work with the motor, i would tell reer bari your job is to study and source weaponry and payloads. I would tell reer nugaal your job is to set and monitor the project, scope, time, costs. I would.tell reer galdogob your job is our marketing and finding continental.clientele to serve.

I would yell we are team puntland providing all the continent security needs.

Nbc Team GIF by The Voice

It's actually a strength to be landlocked not a weakness like how Africans interpret it. You can make all ports compete for you while not being loyal to any. The more ports that exist in a nation or continent, the weaker that port serving region is. I want to carve a new capability for PL and not join this port rat race. I want us to build weaponry in our future security park and have the whole continent hostage.

There not much skill you need except project managers, designers, engineers, and a labor pool. If you get good designers to work out the design level specificatiins such as mechanical parts needed and configuration and then pass it onto engineers to implement it and a labor force given specific tasks.

Slap on a project manager to watch the start and end dates, milestones, tasks completed. We could be serving African state clientele and addressing their security needs. We could be creating a range of security level products plus it's made in Puntland
I was just letting her know that have ports. In which ever case I would still prefer that we as Ogaden obtain a seaport access though it would be useful for many other stuff. Btw Ugaas you’re smart manshaAllah but not as smart as me😅 you love Majerteenia so much you want the entire freaking continent just for Majerteen you want them to dominate this continent damn walahi that’s bad ass I have to admit I love your ambitions and hope you succeed boowe. But huuno I want Ogaden to dominate the universe, I want the Ogaden name to cover top news papers for the next 100 years I want these cagdheers to create civilizations in other planets I want them to dominate the human history for the next decamillennium. I want the name Ogaden and the words human civilization to be synonymous. At this moment the name is known for fighting habesha, a creatures called human beings who live on earth. I’m glad to see another Somali oo qof han weyn leh ah I’ve seen a guy who was bragging about his clan what’s funny is his entire clan owning just 10,000kms of land and even that is administered by Oromo. So fucking maskiin, really really sad

I was just letting her know that have ports. In which ever case I would still prefer that we as Ogaden obtain a seaport access though it would be useful for many other stuff. Btw Ugaas you’re smart manshaAllah but not as smart as me😅 you love Majerteenia so much you want the entire freaking continent just for Majerteen you want them to dominate this continent damn walahi that’s bad ass I have to admit I love your ambitions and hope you succeed boowe. But huuno I want Ogaden to dominate the universe, I want the Ogaden name to cover top news papers for the next 100 years I want these cagdheers to create civilizations in other planets I want them to dominate the human history for the next decamillennium. I want the name Ogaden and the words human civilization to be synonymous. At this moment the name is known for fighting habesha, a creatures called human beings who live on earth. I’m glad to see another Somali oo qof han weyn leh ah I’ve seen a guy who was bragging about his clan what’s funny is his entire clan owning just 10,000kms of land and even that is administered by Oromo. So fucking maskiin, really really sad
I like this thinking. Nothing wrong for qabil competiton. As long as we don’t try to sabatoge or play xasid qabyalad poltics, keep thinking longterm for your region

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Magan Joseph my dream.is to take ddsi on a tour to our future security park sub divided into land, sea, air production facilities, showing you our internal structure of project managers, designers, engineers, marketing, and HR managing our staffing excellence. All sub divisions producing weaponry product in its domain. Finally preach and promote it's all.made in PL.

When the media comes ill.wear.my.professionalism and.protocol.speech between somali region and puntland.

When.the.camera.turns off ill.yell made in puntland.
Celebrate Cedric Mullins GIF by MLB

Not the current government of course, A better one the current one is beyond saving. Somalis need to be united quit this independence act fool

your the fool thinking 64 year old failed country can be United.

also we Absame have not shed blood so we can join a failed shithole country

Besides. Ogaden will want to dominate the government and capital since we will be easily 50% of the population. What makes you think langabs in Somalia will accept ogaden domination of Somalia ? And Ogaden for sure will never hand over sovereignty and join Somalia. Idoor did that in 1960 and look what happened to them kkkkkmm

naive fool. Dozens of my family did not die for a free Ogadeniya and Insha Allah when sovereignty comes we will not join a cursed country.

Failed under who? Who makes the decisions that keeps somalia Failed? Let me tell u, majority of those who have the final say in the decision making all around somalia are uneducated and uncreative odays who have no grande ambitions for the possibility of our nationhood...now in 15 year's (or less) when its more than possible for the 21st generation somalis to be the ruling class who says that we cant achieve wat they never could but we always dreamed for somalia/somalis? U should understand walaal that there is status quo somalia and a alternative possible somalia that can only be realized when these odays are not in power any more

no thanks. Firstly the younger generation are the worst. Even more tribalism with. If we wait 10,000 years failed Somalia will never fix.

secondly Ogaden will have 125,000 sq kilometres Jubbaland add bakool 25,000 and Ogadeniya 450,0000 that is already 600,000 and Somalia is same size. Also population wise Ogaden will be 55/60%

will Somalis give the Ogaden a the presidency permanently and capital ? No Somali will allow this and no snowball chance in hell will Absame allow decades of bleeding to hand over sovereignty to bunch of naked primitive Somalis.

very naive of you lot thinking we want to join a failed cursed state kkkkkkm

ignore the clueless naive kids. We can literally build train tracks from KiSmayo port to Ogaden and reduce per kilometre of goods travelled to 1cent per kilometre.

we can starve somaliland and puntland and hoobyo overnight. Millions of camels and other cattle come deep from Ogadeniya. We simply ban this and only use KiSmayo with train tracks Insha Allah

and we should starve them. They are your enemies. All Somalis are your enemies never forget these creatures have backstabbed you countless times.
Handing over and killing ONLF boys and girls. Even the so called daroods waa nacalad

I am to kill and starve their desert dy countries insha Allah with above strategy. Come on British we’re building trains in 1820. Imagine a train track from KiSmayo to deep inside Ogadeniya that picks up millions of camels that bosaso and berbera depend on. Then you also import to Ethiopia huge market. And their trucks cannot compete with economies of scale of a mile long train.

Who owns Kismaayo port?😂😂 landlocked kulaha. 😅hotchick how come you didn’t know there are Ogadens that live by the coast? There’s over 300 kms of coastline that belongs to us from Bajunji Islands to Lamu.

somalis want to spew this nonsense that Ogaden is landlocked. In 1960-1991 Ogaden had all the 4 MPs of Jilib. 2 Reer cabdulle. 1 bah gerri and 1 Cawlyahan you got coast there. Also barawe was ruled by Ogaden kings thus we should forcefully take it back Insha Allah. Extra coast. Land of Sultan Ahmed Magan.

jamame is 2 Ogaden MPs. 2 biomal. Coast there. KiSmayo all the way to Ras kamboni is Ogaden coast. Rasini. Istanbul. Halima cadey. Ras Ogaden. Burgabo. Ras kamboni all these coastal villages and towns are Ogaden. Long coast

they want to keep showing Ogaden is landlocked. Utter bull. All we have to do is build train tracks from Jubbaland coast to ogadeniya border. And cost will be 1 cent per kilo per kilometre compared to truck that is 30/40 times more expensive using western roads. Rough roads means Somalia will have horrible roads. Cost could be 1 dollar per kilometre per kilo trucked.

this is why they hate and fear you. All those ports they have in Somalia is designed for Ethiopia but Insha Allah it should be our geopolitical strategy to block it once we have ogadeniya back so the Somalis starve and their economies collapse. After all their tiny populations cannot sustain the many useless ports they have if we refuse them passing their goods to Oromo etc. You also starve Ethiopians as well. Let them beg Eritrea. For ports.

you must also arm Eritrea to the teeth so they can blockade Habashi and Oromo and you destroy Somali ports brefusing entry of their goods.

you with one strategy destroy both your enemies. Somalis and Habashi and Oromo. After all they are it to destroy you. Don’t fall for the Daroor and Somali and Muslim none sense . What will Somalia do with underutilised ports? Nothing. Let them starve as it will be easier to control a starving a dog.

you are at war. It’s not announced. It’s asymmetrical warfare. Every Somali clan hates you and wants to destroy you. So you must hate them double and be wicked when destroying them. Have no mercy. Never fall for daroodnimo somalinimo. blah blah.

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

somalis want to spew this nonsense that Ogaden is landlocked. In 1960-1991 Ogaden had all the 4 MPs of Jilib. 2 Reer cabdulle. 1 bah gerri and 1 Cawlyahan you got coast there. Also barawe was ruled by Ogaden kings thus we should forcefully take it back Insha Allah. Extra coast. Land of Sultan Ahmed Magan.

jamame is 2 Ogaden MPs. 2 biomal. Coast there. KiSmayo all the way to Ras kamboni is Ogaden coast. Rasini. Istanbul. Halima cadey. Ras Ogaden. Burgabo. Ras kamboni all these coastal villages and towns are Ogaden. Long coast

they want to keep showing Ogaden is landlocked. Utter bull. All we have to do is build train tracks from Jubbaland coast to ogadeniya border. And cost will be 1 cent per kilo per kilometre compared to truck that is 30/40 times more expensive using western roads. Rough roads means Somalia will have horrible roads. Cost could be 1 dollar per kilometre per kilo trucked.

this is why they hate and fear you. All those ports they have in Somalia is designed for Ethiopia but Insha Allah it should be our geopolitical strategy to block it once we have ogadeniya back so the Somalis starve and their economies collapse. After all their tiny populations cannot sustain the many useless ports they have if we refuse them passing their goods to Oromo etc. You also starve Ethiopians as well. Let them beg Eritrea. For ports.

you must also arm Eritrea to the teeth so they can blockade Habashi and Oromo and you destroy Somali ports brefusing entry of their goods.

you with one strategy destroy both your enemies. Somalis and Habashi and Oromo. After all they are it to destroy you. Don’t fall for the Daroor and Somali and Muslim none sense . What will Somalia do with underutilised ports? Nothing. Let them starve as it will be easier to control a starving a dog.

you are at war. It’s not announced. It’s asymmetrical warfare. Every Somali clan hates you and wants to destroy you. So you must hate them double and be wicked when destroying them. Have no mercy. Never fall for daroodnimo somalinimo. blah blah.
who is sultan ahmed magan

Im keeping it clear im ogaden But do you not have an ouce of somaliweyn left in you? Surely we would be much stronger together..
How would we gain independence from Ethiopia though? Jubaland aswell, Its just the politicians being nuts imagine if Ogaden finally got a chance to lead somalia, that would be nice too. Yes youre right Ogaden isnt landlocked Jubaland nfd and Soon Lamu the region already has tons of lagoons that can be turned into ports. Excellent train idea, Excellent.
The reality you made is saddening

Trending