Challenge

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
1 Eritrean girls
2 Ethiopian girls
3 somali women

:samwelcome:but you can be my number one, in the process you will help elevate somali women number one

Am sure you're up for the task quruxley @sophisticate :banderas:

:yacadiim: I'm normally into nationalist Abdis (that don't switch sides). And you're only willing to make an exception for yours truly. It shows a lack of commitment to the unapologetically Somali movement if all it takes a slim, elegant woman that floats when she walks to change your mind.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
U are literally 5 shades lighter than me and i’m the ”Yemeni” :chrisfreshhah:
Capture+_2019-09-01-19-27-46.png

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:yacadiim: I'm normally into nationalist Abdis (that don't switch sides). And you're only willing to make an exception for yours truly. It shows a lack of commitment to the unapologetically Somali movement if all it takes a slim, elegant woman that floats when she walks to change your mind.
Oh am committed alright sweaty :denzelnigga:I'll be committed to youre every needs and wishes while not forgetting my cushitic Somali nationalism :diddyass:

psyche

To each their own
This was a failure of a thread.

It was a half decent idea that was ruined by the lack of initiation on the side of the participants.

All that remains of this ok thread is a minute amount of relevant pics interspersed by junk info and banter.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This was a failure of a thread.

It was a half decent idea that was ruined by the lack of initiation on the side of the participants.

All that remains of this ok thread is a minute amount of relevant pics interspersed by junk info and banter.
Although not many people posted, there were quite a few but most didnt take part and there only the male members except 1

Trending