Chaka bars gets threatening DMs on instagram for saying Somalis arent black and Bin Laden built the Ka'aba

:pachah1: hotep niggas.
I know but what did Somalis expect? Just because he went to Somalia a few times and donated does not mean he is down for the cause. A lot of these pan Africans are low key Islamophobic and draw the line at being black. How are they different to the cadaans who treat black people like shit?

Stop taking advice from these hoteps. This nigga came to a school in my area and half of the audience was Somali. Ceeb badana!:faysalwtf:

I know but what did Somalis expect? Just because he went to Somalia a few times and donated does not mean he is down for the cause. A lot of these pan Africans are low key Islamophobic and draw the line at being black. How are they different to the cadaans who treat black people like shit?

Stop taking advice from these hoteps. This nigga came to a school in my area and half of the audience was Somali. Ceeb badana!:faysalwtf:
A nigga straight up made theory about Kabba being created by Osama bin laden :deadosama:when he could research the history of Kabba and learn the right information. I mean, there were pics of kabba in around late 1800's. We somalis should not worship these retarded, disabled and incestuous anicent Egyptians. These niggas gonna finna wake up in day of Judgment..:holeup:

Last edited:
A nigga straight up made theory about Kabba being created by Osama bin laden :deadosama:when he could research the history of Kabba and learn the right information. I mean, there were pics of kabba in around late 1800's. We somalis should not worship these retarded, disabled and incestuous anicent Egyptians. These nigga gonna finna wake up in day of Judgment..:holeup:

His low IQ brain would have probably brang up how the Kaabah was originally a pagan temple that was worshipped by the pre Islamic Arabs but that theory has been debunked so many times that even Christian apologists have stopped using such a retarded theory in their debates against Muslims.

His low IQ brain would have probably brang up how the Kaabah was originally a pagan temple that was worshipped by the pre Islamic Arabs but that theory has been debunked so many times that even Christian apologists have stopped using it in their debates against Muslims.
Indeed, Abraham and Ishmael built Kabba with help of Allah for one reason; we enter the house of Allah to praise the Lord of universes.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
A nigga straight up made theory about Kabba being created by Osama bin laden :deadosama:when he could research the history of Kabba and learn the right information. I mean, there were pics of kabba in around late 1800's. We somalis should not worship these retarded, disabled and incestuous anicent Egyptians. These niggas gonna finna wake up in day of Judgment..:holeup:
Should not worship ancient egypt wym?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Pan-Africanism is a West African supremacist movement. Dashiki, Afrobeats, etc are all West African products that have been promoted as the symbol of Africa

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Why do h0eteps always wearing egyptian symbols and sheiit while behaving like they smart and sheiit
when they look retardet
Skjermbilde 2020-06-23 kl. 01.06.31.png

Trending

Latest posts