Chadwick Boseman actor who starred in Black Panther succumbs to cancer

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Colon cancer at the age of 43 damn

I remember studying that its one of the most preventable ones too, as long as you tend to signs early. I also remember the fact that African Americans are affected by it the most out of other races. I'll google to confirm.

Edit: Sources I found:

Colon cancer
Up to 75 percent of colon cancers could be avoided with regular screening and other healthy behaviors.

African-American race. African-Americans have a greater risk of colon cancer than do people of other races.
ACTC_screenshot.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
King N'Jadaka will now ascend to the throne without opposition.

Mr Chadwick was a talented actor that has gone too soon.
images - 2020-08-29T084929.723.jpeg

OffTheDome

Proud American
Damn I wonder what they’ll do for Black Panther 2. The box office is about to go nuts, it’ll definitely shatter a lot of records.

Chadwick Boseman gave us Black Panther, Civil War, Infinity War, Endgame, Thurgood Marshall, 21 Bridges and 5 Bloods - back to back while battling cancer. We witnessed strength and honor.
Salute :salute:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Brings new context to this interview for Black Panther when he spoke of kids with cancer knowing he had it, RIP.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
He might've been a good man, but, Black Panther was a sh*te film, with Islamophobic themes......the only time a current real life world religion, is portrayed in a negative light in a Marvel film, was when a imamad wearing gunmen, swear on Allah, that he will kill an innocent little girl, at the start of the film.

You look at Black Panther, a film about, *African Pride*, which was to showcase, the culture and traditions of Africans, while at the same time, having a pop at a religion, followed by half of the people of that continent.

Then, it hits you, it's a way of turning Africans, against Islam. Drive home, what these so called *Islamic Terrorists*, are like, and that Islam is not an African religion....but Christianity is?

Again, Chadwick Boseman, may have been a good man, but, because of that movie's anti-Islamic message, my opinion of him is rather not good.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He might've been a good man, but, Black Panther was a sh*te film, with Islamophobic themes......the only time a current real life world religion, is portrayed in a negative light in a Marvel film, was when a imamad wearing gunmen, swear on Allah, that he will kill an innocent little girl, at the start of the film.

You look at Black Panther, a film about, *African Pride*, which was to showcase, the culture and traditions of Africans, while at the same time, having a pop at a religion, followed by half of the people of that continent.

Then, it hits you, it's a way of turning Africans, against Islam. Drive home, what these so called *Islamic Terrorists*, are like, and that Islam is not an African religion....but Christianity is?

Again, Chadwick Boseman, may have been a good man, but, because of that movie's anti-Islamic message, my opinion of him is rather not good.
Black panther was anti-Islam? Can you please elaborate? I didn't pick up any of that while I watched it. I would love to see your input so I can recognize what they did.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Black panther was anti-Islam? Can you please elaborate? I didn't pick up any of that while I watched it. I would love to see your input so I can recognize what they did.

Go back to the start of the film, there is a scene, where you have armed gunmen, wearing Islamic imamad scarfs, holding little girls as hostages. One of those gunmen, then says: "WALLAHI I will shot her, WALLAHI I will shot her", as he's got a handgun pointed at a little girl's head.....then Black Panther's girlfriend, disarms him and beats the sh*t out of him.

Then those girls proceed to take of the hijabs, they were wearing, like as if, they were being *Liberated*

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Just look at the ending of this interview they ask him about Black Panther 2 and he telling them that he's dead

Trending