Chad President Idriss Deby has died on the frontline while fighting rebels

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It was expected, he was trying to rule another five years after being in power for 30 years and the rebels were tired of these rigged elections.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :krs:

What a beautiful news

I hope same happens to the Djiboutian one too

(I don’t buy the military’s narrative that he went to the frontline and got shot by the rebels. They done killed him. Dude stayed on power far too long. So one of the military dudes knocked him off to cash on that oil money).

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's sick how he was fighting on the front line, it's like a warrior king from the past

Dude! He wast fighting on no frontline. African dictators don’t do that. They flee when it gets too close. His son overthrew him. It’s Africa. No mercy.

There is something fishy about this ,
a president dies on "the frontlines", and so easily .
This guy enjoyed a full support from France and some other western powers. 2 years ago the French airforce was bombing the Chadian rebels on his behalf, but after the last election and how he brutalized the peaceful opposition, France faced a lot of criticism for supporting him .
The army said they decimated the advancing rebels, but they couldn't protect their president and let him fight on the frontlines like a common soldier :patrice:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There is something fishy about this ,
a president dies on "the frontlines", and so easily .
This guy enjoyed a full support from France and some other western powers. 2 years ago the French airforce was bombing the Chadian rebels on his behalf, but after the last election and how he brutalized the peaceful opposition, France faced a lot of criticism for supporting him .
The army said they decimated the advancing rebels, but they couldn't protect their president and let him fight on the frontlines like a common soldier :patrice:

They said he died over the weekend. Clear indication that they were preparing an excuse.

My theory 👉🏽...

Son told dad a year ago to step down since he was getting older. Dad told him “nacasyahow I will rule till I’m 90 years old”. Son started plotting for the whole year and was just waiting to see if he will hold a fair election. Son sees the same old rigged election. Son was hoping to overthrow the next President if it wasn’t his dad. So dad “won” over the weekend. Son put his plan to motion. (Obviously he garnered other officers to be on his side. Promising them great wealth from the oil proceeds. They basically agreed to loot the country whilst on power).

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Atleast he died a hero fighting for his country. I wish Somali.leaders have the gall to do the same instead of fleeing like cowards

:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :krs:

What a beautiful news

I hope same happens to the Djiboutian one too

(I don’t buy the military’s narrative that he went to the frontline and got shot by the rebels. They done killed him. Dude stayed on power far too long. So one of the military dudes knocked him off to cash on that oil money).
French Intel probably killed him for aligning with Turkey against xaftar.

They said he died over the weekend. Clear indication that they were preparing an excuse.

My theory 👉🏽...

Son told dad a year ago to step down since he was getting older. Dad told him “nacasyahow I will rule till I’m 90 years old”. Son started plotting for the whole year and was just waiting to see if he will hold a fair election. Son sees the same old rigged election. Son was hoping to overthrow the next President if it wasn’t his dad. So dad “won” over the weekend. Son put his plan to motion. (Obviously he garnered other officers to be on his side. Promising them great wealth from the oil proceeds. They basically agreed to loot the country whilst on power).

Also , I believe there is a French connection,
The Son , the generals and the French are all in it , I believe he became a liability, he got full of himself and started ignoring his masters .
The army can't do anything with the approval of the French, these frog eaters are still running the show in the Sahel countries, Mali ,Niger ,Burkina Faso and Chad .