chad carribean is not a chad, just a creep whoes obsessed with somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adeer naagaha hasoo shaneen. Isu ceeb qari oo raganimo la har. Naag i aflagaadeysay xushmad igama mudna.

Adigaa naag ah? Qof dumar ah uma hadal ekid. Akhlaaqna ma lihid runtii. Speak as a dignified female or act like a dignified somali male. Nothing in between.

Reer baadiyaad u hadal egtahay.

Adigaa naag ah? Qof dumar ah uma hadal ekid. Akhlaaqna ma lihid runtii. Speak as a dignified female or act like a dignified somali male. Nothing in between.

Reer baadiyaad u hadal egtahay.
Whats wrong with being a reer baadiye? Xushmada waa la kasbadaa abti, haddii aadan kasban inaan qof aan xushmad mudnayn xushmeeyo waaba waali.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No. Something he said about both women being nice to him - one making a steak whilst the other did laundry for him - and him being in between them later made me wonder if a man can have sex with his wives in plain view of one another. Like one watching while he is engaged in sex with the other or all participating willingly. What they call threesome. Someone has to ask him directly if he engages in that obviously since he ahs them under one roof, to be sure he does it if they care. So I googled what Islam says about threesome because to me, and having grown up in a culture of Islam, the dignity of the woman matters more than the lust a man has for sex. Just because she loves her man shouldn't translate into him degrading her even if she is stupid enough to accept it.
you have to realise these guys dont follow the mainstream version of islam just some extreme version of islam created by ibn wahabi, so they may differ in opinions , i just dont care cause to me most salafis are overly extreme and very unstable so i wouldn't be surprised if they engage in threesome some of them even promote having sex slaves so i wouldn't be surprised

Whats wrong with being a reer baadiye? Xushmada waa la kasbadaa abti, haddii aadan kasban inaan qof aan xushmad mudnayn xushmeeyo waaba waali.

Okay Abti. Keep the peace inshallah. Finesse didn't say anything wrong at all in this thread and was defending Dadkeena Soomaalida ah guud ahaan. Ma fahmin meeshaad hore iskala jaan qaaddeen.

Meeshaan dad dulli ah yaa isugu yimid. Bakhti wada dhintay oo intaa soomaalida ka raaraca. We are sick and tired of these losers doing nothing but dragging our name on the mud.

We should take a stance and defend our honor as a community. That is all.

Okay Abti. Keep the peace inshallah. Finesse didn't say anything wrong at all in this thread and was defending Dadkeena Soomaalida ah guud ahaan. Ma fahmin meeshaad hore iskala jaan qaaddeen.

Meeshaan dad dulli ah yaa isugu yimid. Bakhti wada dhintay oo intaa soomaalida ka raaraca. We are sick and tired of these losers doing nothing but dragging our name on the mud.

We should take a stance and defend our honor as a community. That is all.

I can agree with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts