chad carribean is not a chad, just a creep whoes obsessed with somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Finesse
Waa gabadh qaali ah.. Doqonimada iska dhaaf hadaa tahay nin rag ah.

Sxb waxba kama haleyn @Finesse lkn naagtan waa ay ii gaftay markay i tiri waxaan ahay cabtooy waxaana @Finesse ka doonayaa inay raali gelin ka bixiso aflagaadadaas:(

You still defend a man who claims to be a righteous salafi Muslim whiūle targeting and harassing Muslim women and especially somali women saying they have make up on

Remember this guy is a fully grown man with a wife at home
Well she does have a make up on whats wrong with pointing that out?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sxb waxba kama haleyn @Finesse lkn naagtan waa ay ii gaftay markay i tiri waxaan ahay cabtooy waxaana @Finesse ka doonayaa inay raali gelin ka bixiso aflagaadadaas:(

l
What's wrong lool:gucciwhat:

maybe when you claim to be a practising Muslim with wives at home and you go online harass innocent little girls saying they have makeup , is that the behaviour of a self respecting Muslim man

Somali females in the west are destined to be absorbed in their country of refuge, wether europe or america. I've come to terms with that. I give them a century tops, what with weak genes, possibly less. With every gen becoming less cultural and more western, in two generations 90 percent of halimas and farah will marry a chad or becky.
A bit exaggerated to say 90% will marry out.. As @Finesse wrote most Somali girls marry a Somali only few marry out. Same goes for the guys.

OK I agree that's not cool to label you alcoholic.. Sxb it's not in our interest to fight and slander each other.. I know it's fun at times but it's the devils game.. We should stop it.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Wallahi he has two Somali wives saxib.
Bullshit he just trolls and harasses little girls and women online, he hasn't got a somali wife it's already confirmed
I do not see any harassment from him
Check the tweets from the thread and check all his tweets I couldn't put them all down he has a history of targeting and harrasing women online especially somali women

Bullshit he just trolls and harasses little girls and women online, he hasn't got a somali wife it's already confirmed

Check the tweets from the thread and check all his tweets I couldn't put them all down he has a history of targeting and harrasing women online especially somali women
It’s not confirmed because its true his wife is Somali, he trolls sometimes though.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It’s not confirmed because its true his wife is Somali, he trolls sometimes though.
His wife ain't somali sahib he's got a black trinidanian wife and he lives in phili where their are no somalis , all he does is say little somali girls are wearing make up like a complete creep ,

yeah and its not only him this guy abu american a freind of him even made videos about the somali gender war , where they target somali women and insult them

he made a video about it a while back

This dude has two women under one roof? Weird. I googled the Islamic view of a man having an intercourse with his wives in front of each other. The answer was resounding Haram. I make the assumption this dude actually does have sex with both while they see each other since he made a reference on twitter how one made a steak for him and the other did laundry and both will end up around him later. The scholars said something like that is beneath the dignity of the woman and no man should put her through something like that even if she allows it to happen. Some women are just a waste of sperm wallah. The degradation they accept just because they are attracted to a dude.

Last edited:
Haha doqontaan waxay tiri ninkaan Struggle la baxay Soomaali maaha:deadrose: war waxaan lunsan naga qabta. Haddii aad af Soomaali iga badisid waxaan kuu qirayaa in aad war sax ah ku hadashay, lkn haddii aadan af soomaali ku hadli karin wacdalaadan wax iga sheegi karin. :sitdown:

She doesn't have to speak somali to show she is grounded in culture and cares about her community. Look at you, you speak somali but show zero good manners by insulting her.

Adigaa doqon u hadal eg. Nin rag iska dhig dumarkana ha af lagaadeen.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
This dude has two women under one roof? Weird. I googled the Islamic view of a man having an intercourse with his wives in front of each other. The answer was resounding Haram. I make the assumption this dude actually does have sex with both while they see each other since he made a reference on twitter how one made a steak for him and the other did laundry and both will end up around him later. The scholars said something like that is beneath the dignity of the woman and no man should put her through something like that even if she allows it to happen. Some women are just a waste of sperm wallah. The degradation they accept just because they are attracted to a dude.
damm so he has sex with them at the same time and makes one cook steak and the other do laundry all while gloating on twitter to random strangers while harrasing women and little girls on twitter:faysalwtf:this guy realy is a complete freack, not suprising for a salafi

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
She doesn't have to speak somali to show she is grounded in culture and cares about her community. Look at you, you speak somali but show zero good manners by insulting her.

:noneck:what did this fool say to @Finesse not suprising since he has a picture of an alcohol bottle for a profile picture

Adeer naagaha hasoo shaneen. Isu ceeb qari oo raganimo la har. Naag i aflagaadeysay xushmad igama mudna.

damm so he has sex with them at the same time and makes one cook steak and the other do laundry all while gloating on twitter to random strangers while harrasing women and little girls on twitter:faysalwtf:this guy realy is a complete freack, not suprising for a salafi

No. Something he said about both women being nice to him - one making a steak whilst the other did laundry for him - and him being in between them later made me wonder if a man can have sex with his wives in plain view of one another. Like one watching while he is engaged in sex with the other or all participating willingly. What they call threesome. Someone has to ask him directly if he engages in that obviously since he has them under one roof, to be sure he does it if they care. So I googled what Islam says about threesome because to me, and having grown up in a culture of Islam, the dignity of the woman matters more than the lust a man has for sex. Just because she loves her man shouldn't translate into him degrading her even if she is stupid enough to accept it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.