Ceremony for local vying for FGS MP held in Lascanood

Is khatumo this small that you have kids and uninterested people attending their Hotel gatherings?
Even the little kid is on a phone.

Khatumo.png

giphy.gif

General Cambaashe must have felt it was not worth it to disrupt the FGS xaflad full of kids playing on mobiles. It would be more of a threat if the unpatriotic kiddie party were sponsored by PL

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Their mps seats should be taken away until they prove they really want to be part of somalia by removing all sl admistration, police and soldiers in their districts.

Their mps seats should be taken away until they prove they really want to be part of somalia by removing all sl admistration, police and soldiers in their districts.
If that is the case, all Hawiye seats for districts held by Alshabab should also be nullified.

Jungle

VIP
If that is the case, all Hawiye seats for districts held by Alshabab should also be nullified.
Shabaab doesnt let people who want to be part of fgs have meetings. Shabaab also doesnt pay people for being a part of their organisation as fgs does infact they tax heavily and isolate the people under them so its not the same xaywaanyahow bakhtiga ah

Facts. These ppl are flip floppers , somalia wont move forward as long as we have them inside the government . Imagine how much intel they send to their native country somaliland .

Facts. These ppl are flip floppers , somalia wont move forward as long as we have them inside the government . Imagine how much intel they send to their native country somaliland .
Half your people are under Alshabab who are even worse. You should lose all those seats if that is the case.

Half your people are under Alshabab who are even worse. You should lose all those seats if that is the case.

Mogadishu is my land and it's free how do you think we host your parasites in my city ?
The lands my subsubclan live in and make the majority in lower shabelleh are all free with the exception of the outskirts of canoole /sabiid ,bariire and xaraamka .
The cheese who you support promised they will defeated in two years , is his government niglegence in fighting al Shabaab that slowed down the process .

Do you deny your land is in somaliland and your ppl are all working for that country even paying taxes to them and shooting your fellow hartis when the issaqis give you the command ?

Mogadishu is my land and it's free how do you think we host your parasites in my city ?
The lands my subsubclan live in and make the majority in lower shabelleh are all free with the exception of the outskirts of canoole /sabiid ,bariire and xaraamka .
The cheese who you support promised they will defeated in two years , is his government niglegence in fighting al Shabaab that slowed down the process .

Do you deny your land is in somaliland and your ppl are all working for that country even paying taxes to them and shooting your fellow hartis when the issaqis give you the command ?

I'm from Badhan and they are no SL in warsengali land. Your Hawiye and if you begin taking away votes based on rebel militia then all Al-Shabab held degans shouldn't have MPS and their tribal vote should be taken away.

Half of Sool and all of Cayn are anti SL, i understand you are a xasid who wants to reduce Darood/Harti vote and don't care about Somalia.

I'm from Badhan and they are no SL in warsengali land. Your Hawiye and if you begin taking away votes based on rebel militia then all Al-Shabab held degans shouldn't have MPS and their tribal vote should be taken away.

Half of Sool and all of Cayn are anti SL, i understand you are a xasid who wants to reduce Darood/Harti vote and don't care about Somalia.

Wa politics saxib dont get emotional
If I was xasiid I wouldnt let your ppl and the issaqis stay in my city safely , I'm not only against your ppl I'm also against your other countrymen who csnt even go to their constituency like the economic migrants khadar khadar guleed , the corrupt beyle and dubbe.

Trending

Latest posts