Cerebrolysin and Curing Autism

I have been researching Autism for a bit and came across a compound called Cerebrolysin. This website explains the mechanism of action and it's uses pretty well. https://www.leoandlongevity.com/post/cerebrolysin
Basically increases brain plasticity. Can be thought of as a growth hormone for the brain. There has also been quite a recent study by a man in Egypt involving children with autism and aspergers.
I plan to replicate his study in the winter with my little brother. The only thing that I will not be adding will be antipsychotics. I don't suggest anyone do this as Cerebrolysin is an injection.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This doc maybe of interest:

She has supposedly reversed autism with various patients but the key with her seems to be that the kids have to be very young for her methods to work.

This doc maybe of interest:

She has supposedly reversed autism with various patients but the key with her seems to be that the kids have to be very young for her methods to work.
Gut health is definitely something that is overlooked by most people including myself. I wanted to reset my gut by doing a 7 day water fast after new years and then introducing whole foods one at a time.

"There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its treatment." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, book # 71, Hadith 582, narrated by Abu Huraira).

InshaAllah khair in your efforts for figuring out autisim, its a big issue with our people.

Butyrate is something to look into
Butyrate is a HDAC2 inhibitor which is a mechanism that should be utilised in treating autism

Trending