Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

He can’t even handle this k*ke in a debate
upload_2019-11-15_19-58-30.jpeg

How is he going to handle congress?

Tukraq

VIP
Exactly what I said. This dude isn't qualified to run for congress and doesn't have the mentality for it.

He denies the Armenian genocide too which is dumb af.
qualified? he's a US citizen and over the age of 25, while being in the field of politics through his media work, I'm pretty sure he's qualified, as for mentality with the trumps of the world in office seems like he is to me

qualified? he's a US citizen and over the age of 25, while being in the field of politics through his media work, I'm pretty sure he's qualified, as for mentality with the trumps pf the world in office seems like he is to me
Have u not seen him on his shitty talk show on youtube? idek what it's called. lol

Anyway, this.

and I wasn't talking about any basic qualifications...he's a waffler. You can tell he's not genueine.

and him denying the Armenian genocide makes him even more of a clown.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Have u not seen him on his shitty talk show on youtube? idek what it's called. lol

Anyway, this.

and I wasn't talking about any basic qualifications...he's a waffler. You can tell he's not genueine.

He is running in urban California a free W the real battle is getting the Democratic nomination. His show is called the Young Turks a left wing FOX wannabe

Apollo

VIP
I never understood why he continued to have a controversial name for the show as The Young Turks.

Incredible irony that his main co-host is Armenian with such a show name, just too much of a coincidence.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Politics are best locally in the US, national politics is a cartoon show.

Tukraq

VIP

Anyway, this.

this is America not the UK, Americans don't give a f*ck what he said in the past, just look at trump, his video leaked about grabbing women by the P**sy, and went up in the polls same with Clinton and his affair who also went up, also theres no way he waffles lol what are you talking about? his whole identity is now far left no way he moves from that and his main base

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
99% of Americans aren't aware of what the Young Turks movement is and could care less about Middle East pogroms

this is America not the UK, Americans don't give a f*ck what he said in the past, just look at trump, his video leaked about grabbing women by the P**sy, and went up in the polls same with Clinton and his affair who also went up, also theres no way he waffles lol what are you talking about? his whole identity is now far left no way he moves from that and his main base
Fair enough.

USA politics are a joke tho.