VIP
Wallahi, you sometimes scare me Eedo
:susp::camby:

114f737402234d84d32134bdb4751618.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He’s a delicate beautiful thing I agree with @Basra lol did you guys know he speaks French? If he wasn’t already articulate and then I find out he’s bilingual:wowsweat:

@NotMyL I object to Timothy on intellectual, taste & stamina level.

But timothy is objectionable to u on bone structure level. u r big bone huuno

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
He’s a delicate beautiful thing I agree with @Basra lol did you guys know he speaks French? If he wasn’t already articulate and then I find out he’s bilingual:wowsweat:
Do you speak French. Est-ce que vous parlez francais sinon vous êtes inutile à lui car tu ne peux pas parler le langue. Mashallah Duolingo:banderas:

I did not know this queen before, but she has a beautiful face, sexy body and is short. As @Basra would say, somebody who is perfect to be molested.
:banderas:
Bruh :gucciwhat::drakelaugh:

Ngl i dont have a specific preference in women, sometimes im feeling attractive cute submissive looking women like Jhene
somedays im feeling Big curvy and intimidating women that could toss me across the room.:ahh:
Like Megan the stallion
5dc059f3ea2bf.PNG

EELff-RXoAAXX2g

This is huge she makes micheal b jordan look like a :cryinglaughsmiley:

Tukraq

VIP
Bruh :gucciwhat::drakelaugh:

Ngl i dont have a specific preference in women, sometimes im feeling attractive cute submissive looking women like Jhene
somedays im feeling Big curvy and intimidating women that could toss me across the room.:ahh:
Like Megan the stallion
5dc059f3ea2bf.PNG

EELff-RXoAAXX2g

This is huge she makes micheal b jordan look like a :cryinglaughsmiley:
How tall is he and her?

Trending