Celebrities laugh at you plebs as they go maskless to Superbowl while your kids suffocate wearing a diaper.

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
Covid mandates were a nice scam while they lasted. And it looks the influencers--aka politicians and celebs--are done pretending. Now their followers have to search for another life purpose. SAD!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Covid mandates were a nice scam while they lasted. And it looks the influencers--aka politicians and celebs--are done pretending. Now their followers have to search for another life purpose. SAD!

No need to worry. They were all holding breath.

COVID doesnt affect the based elite.

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
No need to worry. They were all holding breath.

COVID doesnt affect the based elite.

I wonder how they are spinning these images on reddit and other bastions of leftist thought.

Just this month we saw many maskless politicians take pictures with kids in masks. And not a single drop of outrage.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I cant waiting breaking news-- Infection mass from Superbowl gatherings

TekNiKo

VIP
I wonder how they are spinning these images on reddit and other bastions of leftist thought.

Just this month we saw many maskless politicians take pictures with kids in masks. And not a single drop of outrage.
Its up to the people to finally snap out of it and demand their freedoms back, otherwise be treated like the peasants they are.

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
I cant waiting breaking news-- Infection mass from Superbowl gatherings

No chance. We have reached the pivot point. They're doing away with covid. And the fact that not a single celeb wore a mask was a cue to the public that "it's okay now."

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No chance. We have reached the pivot point. They're doing away with covid. And the fact that not a single celeb wore a mask was a cue to the public that "it's okay now."

Your wish to Gods grace of wish granting!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes. But only in hopes of being right. In terms of lockdowns, I don't mind. Alx. Benefited in every way during last two years.

How so did u benefit?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reacquinted with my faith and family. Work from my bed. Also, finally got time to watch the entire Twilight saga. All my dreams came true.

U r a very strange creature.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How dare YOU

1644885965404.png

TekNiKo

VIP
They will give the plebs a bit of a break until the new variant shows up in winter, gotta let the plebs breath a bit before they get too fidgety

Trending