Celebrations of President Farmaajo's win around Somali communities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Somali Soldiers receiving training in Turkey Celebrating Farmaajo win

I was looking for information on these soldiers receiving military training early last year, I couldn't really find much information. Do these officers come from all over Somalia or not? And is Turkey trying to recreate the SNA?

I'm telling you folks, if we stay on the current path of nationalism, somalia is gonna set a world record in the shortest time of becoming a developed nation.

we already proven we can't be bribed anymore, while almost all the naysayers were saying somalia will be forever corrupted, not only did we proved them wrong, we also did a fast and quick peaceful transfer of power.

This is just the beginning of many accomplishments to come inshallah.

We must also kick Amison out and take care of our brave soldiers, you can sense the libaax in them has woken up

Odeg

Gedo
Its really heartwarming to see the support and love for Farmaajo. Somalia deserve better than famine and wars.

This must be the evidence skeptics need to see. If relatives back home and majority Somalis in Somalia see this as a success and celebrating, join them for the sake of hope and good things to come.

They have my support and I wish them well.

Its really heartwarming to see the support and love for Farmaajo. Somalia deserve better than famine and wars.

It is the platform he ran on that made people support him. If he lives up to the hopes and fulfills the promises, then we can say people love him, support yes, love not yet because it has to be earned. To me, it seems they love the message and what he said he would do which made people gamble on him. I don't think there is admiration based on who he is but rather what he stands for based on his pronouncements. I personally don't know him or followed him in the past yet support his victory simply because I see other Somalis voicing their support. in large numbers from all over Somalia. Their hopes and thoughts are enough for me and I wish all of them well from Farmaajo to Somalis in Somalia.

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre
Dis Djibutian Dr Osman Raabi scholar predicted that Somalia would come back strong in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.