Celebrating the battle of Adwa

Yaa Gowwaa ,Akka NaMA waa beekhu maalif if goota?...ALL OROMOS are with Dr Abiy .,The great son of Abba Gadaa..your guy Jawar is rotting in jail because he sided with TPLF against his own brother ,one of our worst enemies,,That why God is punishing him.! Even Qeeyroos have stop following him..Just his Arsi clan are hanging with him..
You could be the only Hararghe person who hates Abiy!

Where did I mention Jawar? I don’t support him nor do I support Abiy. Only foolish clowns who have lost themselves follow Abiy. I have nothing to say to such Gantu.

Where did I mention Jawar? I don’t support him nor do I support Abiy. Only foolish clowns who have lost themselves follow Abiy. I have nothing to say to such Gantu.
You support OLF ,,
You support OLF???..Man ,that organisation is scam,when will you ever learn this?..The real OLF died long time ago...The current is TPLF creation ,,and they are engaged a fake Qabso,...You better of supporting JM.
I suspect even Jaal Maroo is made up person..not real.

You support OLF ,,

You support OLF???..Man ,that organisation is scam,when will you ever learn this?..The real OLF died long time ago...The current is TPLF creation ,,and they are engaged a fake Qabso,...You better of supporting JM.
I suspect even Jaal Maroo is made up person..not real.
So OPDO was not made by TPLF.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Oromo are the Kurds of East Africa, failing the liberation of Somali Abo (brother of the Somali) we really should have pushed them to have their own country or encourage the Arsi to take the reigns of power in Ethiopia and realise their state dream instead of the TPLF, the Amhara didn't hide their hatred for Islam and the Tigre used Federalism to diffuse the Oromo movement, we had no strategem embarrassingly

battle of luuq, 11000 habashi and oromo horsemen + inf and guns. Raped and forced to serve the somali and dig his agriculture by a single clan , this battle they had no foreign suppport and they lost against the gaborron clan these ppl have always been helped and will never beat us when we are just as strong as them.

after killing oromos for 30 years and waiting for Jawar to liberate oromos from TPLf they just rebranded and become saints.

Jawar is too weak he can't liberate shit...He. couldnt liberate himself.All he does is cry on social media and send innocent souls to be killed by security forces..Plus we good we need no liberation anymore.

Jawar is too weak he can't liberate shit...He. couldnt liberate himself.All he does is cry on social media and send innocent souls to be killed by security forces..Plus we good we need no liberation anymore.
He is too weak but did something yoy guys didnt in 30 years then you stole his struggle and made it into opdo.

Trending