Celebrating the battle of Adwa

REMEMBERING THE DAY OROMOS CRUSHED ITALIANS WHO INVADED OUR LAND ETHIOPIA..
That's why this Ethiopia belongs to us,we not letting it break up!

FB_IMG_1614664934337.jpg
FB_IMG_1614666221155.jpg

somalis could have used Oromos to fight our battles against Ethiopia Italy etc menalik was smart enough to see potential where we didn't ill give them that
Menelik got support from Russia and Britain.

The generals who led the asault against Italy were Russians

The battle of adwa was useless as Italy cit of Abysinia and made them land locked.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

The battle of adwa was useless as Italy cit of Abysinia and made them land locked.
so Christianity got them russians and brits and also oromos saved them from the italians not bad but menalik does deserve some credit for that sadly for us the ottomans were almost defeated and most Muslim countries were colonies of the europeans

they werent russian saxib lets not take away a W they earned. the received weapons from the west through trade and russia sent the most because of religious reasons. the generals, soldiers and leaders were ethiopian

REMEMBERING THE DAY OROMOS CRUSHED ITALIANS WHO INVADED OUR LAND ETHIOPIA..
That's why this Ethiopia belongs to us,we not letting it break up!

View attachment 173585View attachment 173586

Gowwa, when have Hararge Oromos fought in the battle of Adwa? We had nothing to do with it. It’s not our history. After that battle, the monkey Menilik and his gantu followers decided to claims lands that were not theirs and many of our people lost their lives at the battle of Calaanqo and Anoole.

The battle of Adwa was the beginning of the imperial conquest of Oromo, Sidama, Somali etc lands. Nothing to be proud of fool.

Still butt-hurt and ing about a man who has been dead for over 130 years?
:mjlol:

I have to give credit to Emperor Menelik II not only for organizing over 100k fighters, planing ahead and acquiring modern weapons, beating decisively an European army and making Ethiopia the only independent African country but also for making some elites still about him 130 years after his death :ftw9nwa:. Show me an African leader whose legacy lasts more than a year after his death :ftw9nwa: Meles' legacy and his organization is completely wiped out in Ethiopia :ftw9nwa: Honestly, you have to give Emperor Menelik II credit. He is something else.

He is also the father of modern Ethiopia. He brought Railways, Cars, Banking, Telefon, Hotel, Postal and many other services to Ethiopia.

You can blame Emperor Menelik II for everything but ing about what he did in Adwa shows only how butt-hurt you are. Any African must be proud of Adwa and honestly without Adwa there may never be independent African states to begin with.

:salute:

Last edited:
Still butt-hurt and b*tching about a man who has been dead for over 130 years?
:mjlol:

I have to give credit to Emperor Menelik II not only for organizing over 100k fighters, planing ahead and acquiring modern weapons, beating decisively an European army and making Ethiopia the only independent African country but also for making some elites still b*tch about him 130 years after his death :ftw9nwa:. Show me an African leader whose legacy lasts more than a year after his death :ftw9nwa: Meles' legacy and his organization is completely wiped out in Ethiopia :ftw9nwa: Honestly, you have to give Emperor Menelik II credit. He is something else.

He is also the father of modern Ethiopia. He brought Railways, Cars, Banking, Telefon, Hotel, Postal and many other services to Ethiopia.

You can blame Emperor Menelik II for everything but b*tching about what he did in Adwa shows only how butt-hurt you are. Any African must be proud of Adwa and honestly without Adwa there may never be independent African states to begin with.

:salute:

If anything it's funny it doesn't cause some1 to be "butthurt" I doubt you'd not find this person who looks like a fool not funny? snapshot_m.tiktok.com_1614978024853.png

Last edited:
If anything it's funny it doesn't cause some1 to be View attachment 173686"butthurt" . I doubt you'd not find this person who looks like a fool not funny?

This is harmless but the point is if you still about a man 130 years after his death then you better blame yourself for not changing your situation for over 130 years. Even if he did bad things, you had over 130 years to correct it. How can anybody still blame for his current situation a man who has been dead for over 130 years? It shows only how dead you are :ftw9nwa:

reer

VIP

abyssinia the white man's darling we should have built a wall 200 years ago.

This is harmless but the point is if you still b*tch about a man 130 years after his death then you better blame yourself for not changing your situation for over 130 years. Even if he did bad things, you had over 130 years to correct it. How can anybody still blame for his current situation a man who has been dead for over 130 years? It shows only how dead you are :ftw9nwa:

I see what you mean & I agree those strong emotions should be put to better use. But people regardless will always b*tch on about things it's their way of coping or they'd argue about the event in question which is causing them to be emotional. However the image below says it all. 😂:ftw9nwa:
Screenshot_20210305_211800.jpg

I see what you mean & I agree those strong emotions should be put to better use. But people regardless will always b*tch on about things it's their way of coping or they'd argue about the event in question which is causing them to be emotional. However the image below says it all. 😂:ftw9nwa:View attachment 173687

I have yet to meet any Ethiopian who still es about Gragn. Most Ethiopians never heard about him and if he is mentioned just as historical figure. No Ethiopian makes photoshops and what not about him daily. In fact Somalis talk about Gragn 99% more than Ethiopians. And for your information Ethiopians see the Adal war, only as a civil war between christian and Muslim Ethiopians. They never associate it with Somlias or the current Somalia.

I have yet to meet any Ethiopian who still b*tches about Gragn. Most Ethiopians never heard about him and if he is mentioned just as historical figure. No Ethiopian makes photoshops and what not about him daily. In fact Somalis talk about Gragn 99% more than Ethiopians. And for your information Ethiopians see the Adal war, only as a civil war between christian and Muslim Ethiopians. They never associate it with Somlias or the current Somalia.
I'm wondering who's word is worth more here you doing damage control or a dead monarch (no guesses as to who's is more valuable). Muslim Ethios claming stuff which doesn't belong to them now I'm not surprised, what do Tigrayans, Amharas, Gurages, Oromo, Sudan as or Nilotic ethnicities (vast majority of Ethiopi's population) have to with Adal Sultanate, Ifat Sultanate etc. Zero meaning it isn't yours to claim. I mean many don't associate Islam with Ethiopia it's more prevalent/widespread in Your neighbouring countries so maybe those Muslims in your nation should claim their own limited history of being converted when the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was alive & being small scale merchants.

Last edited:
I'm wondering who's word is worth more here you doing damage control or a dead monarch (no guesses as to who's is more valuable). Muslim Ethios claming stuff which doesn't belong to them now I'm not surprised, what do Tigrayans, Amharas, Gurages, Oromo, Sudan as or Nilotic ethnicities (vast majority of Ethiopi's population) have to with Adal Sultanate, Ifat Sultanate etc. Zero meaning it isn't yours to claim. I mean many don't associate Islam with Ethiopia it's more prevalent widespread in Your neighbouring countries so maybe those Muslims in your nation should claim their own limited history.

I'm not claiming anything and I'm not saying they are correct. What I said is how majority Ethiopians see Gragn. They see him just a another muslim Ethiopian that is part of the Ethiopian civil war and as a muslim destoyed many chruchs. That is it. Until I came to Somali forums, I never heard any Ethiopian saying Gragn is not Ethiopian or that Gragn has anything to do with Somalia. I'm just stating my experience not arguing about historical facts.

they werent russian saxib lets not take away a W they earned. the received weapons from the west through trade and russia sent the most because of religious reasons. the generals, soldiers and leaders were ethiopian
There were Russian commaders fighting alongside the abysinians because Russians and Abysinians are copts different from Italian Roman catholic.

Just like the second Ethio Italian war which Britain came to aid Ethiopia which Ethiopians dont give credit to Britain.

Trending