Ceerigaabo on the move part 2

Bohol

VIP
The owner is called Khadar Amaan Ducaale on the right very hard working businessman. In 2005 he built the first fuel station in Ceel Afweyn and now expanded his business empire to Ceerigaabo.

1586539808703.png

Bohol

VIP
No derailing this positivs HY news let's keep building up the region and the Maydh port

Ceerigaabo is developing fast even without Maydh port being constructed once the port and the tabca road which is currently under construction is set up the sky is the limit for the region.

Ceerigaabo is developing fast even without Maydh port being constructed once the port and the tabca road which is currently under construction is set up the sky is the limit for the region.

They should make the roads wider like the berbera corridor from maydh to saylac

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Do you think Ceerigaabo could catch up with Hargeisa one day :hmm: It should definitely be the SL capital without a doubt.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashalah Ceerigaabo needs their diaspora community to invest more,I am glad to see the city development, great job Reer Ceerigaabo and I love to see you proseper and develop your region.:bell:

Bohol

VIP
Do you think Ceerigaabo could catch up with Hargeisa one day :hmm: It should definitely be the SL capital without a doubt.

It terms of development yes in terms of population nah. Hargeisa is too diverse. Ceerigaabo
is good to be a big city not mega city though as that would ruin the environment like the nearby
Daalo forest.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
It terms of development yes in terms of population nah. Hargeisa is too diverse. Ceerigaabo
is good to be a big city not mega city though as that would ruin the environment like the nearby
Daalo forest.
I see I might have to go but some plots over their :damedamn:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
How much are the land prices in Jigjiga?
Depends but I’ll tell you right now it isn’t worth it, for a man in africa to look me in my eyes and tell me a single not even good location plot is 20K+...I decided to come back during rougher times and invest then. Jidwaaq have become way to rich these days, They held onto all the plots and practically colluded together to price gouge:gucciwhat: You can find six figure land sales how the hell do I compete

before elections time is a good time to invest it gets cheaper, 2007 Nairobi was a bad time though :damnmusic:

Bohol

VIP
Depends but I’ll tell you right now it isn’t worth it, for a man in africa to look me in my eyes and tell me a single not even good location plot is 20K+...I decided to come back during rougher times and invest then. Jidwaaq have become way to rich these days, They held onto all the plots and practically colluded together to price gouge:gucciwhat: You can find six figure land sales how the hell do I compete

before elections time is a good time to invest it gets cheaper, 2007 Nairobi was a bad time though :damnmusic:

Jigjiga is a big city so 20k is not surprising, in Hargeisa some plots are sold for 80k+ . Mogadishu some are in the tune of 900k+ depending on location.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Jigjiga is a big city so 20k is not surprising, in Hargeisa some plots are sold for 80k+ . Mogadishu some are in the tune of 900k+ depending on location.
undoubtedly plots CAN go for those high prices. All plots are not the same I value them in tiers these were not good plots I was expecting something in the range of 4k at MOST.

If a plot is going for a high price it should either be close to the city (development will always follow) or it should be close to some other developments for example in Kismayo their was areas Sh.Cabdirashid Cali Sufi and other foreign companies were planning on developing an estate that made my land prices go up 20x in about 8 years. Just through their plans alone (no ground development). In Jigjiga their could be no such situation and they could still want 50-100K I think not especially when you consider Ethiopias unstable nature and future. This isn’t Los Angeles

Ethiopia also has terrible Anti business laws I don’t even want to start on that though.

Trending

Latest posts