Ceerigaabo drone video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Ceerigabo and the surrounding region have the best weather in Somalia.

Needs a ton more investment and better links to other larger cities and the coast.

Bohol

VIP

Needs a ton more investment and better links to other larger cities and the coast.

That is true also more tree planting. Ceerigaabo area can be made even more greener than it is
now.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
What's the political landscape there?

Who is the mayor; what's his position like (faction etc) and how much power does Hargeisa have in the city?

The elevation (6000ft+) helps wonders for Ceerigabo. There's a road currently being built between Burco and Ceerigabo but I'm not sure about it's current progress.

Bohol

VIP
Mashallah. Added to my list of places to visit when I'm in Somalia. @Duke of Bohol what is there to do in Ceerigabo?

Mountain trekking in nearby Daalo and Maydh beach.

eH4l9bZ.jpg

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Wow the mosque looks mostly built last year went i went it was just foundations, Erigabo had cold nights in summer , Red sea petrol station was the stop before embaraking on the trips i took to rugay then maydh and another one from dayhxa to heis

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Erigabo is a civilised city all the major qabils have their own quarters and in the quarters theirs sub quarters. then theirs mixing zones where two qabils one from isaaq one from darood share a quarter etc it confusing but really civilised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending