Ceelbuur operation failed, Back to Ceeldheer after Masagaway attack!

Hamzza

VIP
Jowhar is an extension of xamar. These guys were dumb AF to allow us to have the capital. The capital was meant to be buloburte but we checkmated them. I don’t see it changing anytime soon
Absolutely. They were thinking the president will be theirs forever. Huge miscalculation. Having the capital is 100 times better than an uncertain presidency.

That's why Saleban were fighting for Cadaado to be the capital of GM. They still call it "Xarunta Baarlamaanka Galmudug".

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Jowhar is an extension of xamar. These guys were dumb AF to allow us to have the capital. The capital was meant to be buloburte but we checkmated them. I don’t see it changing anytime soon
always choose the seat of power. President can be taken off you easily.

It’s like giving up Xamar just to cash in on Presidency. Ridiculous idea! Many examples of this like Jowhar, look what’s happening in Galmudug with Cayr set to get the presidency despite the ‘Dhusamareb capital, Saleebaan president’

Absolutely. They were thinking the president will be theirs forever. Huge miscalculation. Having the capital is 100 times better than an uncertain presidency.

That's why Saleban were fighting for Cadaado to be the capital of GM. They still call it "Xarunta Baarlamaanka Galmudug".
I don’t think they realised a man who’s president is temporary but the capital is forever. Now no matter who is president, Jowhar inshallah will see mass development

@The Midlands In my opinion, Hawadle miscalculated when they took the president and left the capital for Jowhar. I think the Capital of HS should've been Beladweyne. It's the biggest town in the region and quite far from Mogadishu. The whole point of federalization is to distribute political power & development to all regions evenly, instead of everything being concentrated in Xamar.
NO. Firstly i dont think you know well Jowhar demographics but i will come back to this after but let me explain to you why im against the capital to be in Hiiraan? Hawiye are barbaric and Savage people who cant share shit that is why Xamar had no port, airport, Govt since 1991. They have amisom protected "president" now thanks to another Daarood man Abdullahi Yuusuf who restored back villada. We cleaned HG from Baladweyne after 1994 war wich was a bless in disguise bc today Baladweyne would have been like Xamar so i dont want these savage motherfuckers to bread in my Samaale land 90%(Xawaadle and Gaaljecel) Hiiraan is not Hawiye region.

The reason we are different than them in this war is bc of our unique culture and character. Only two hawade macawisleyare equal to 50 Abgaal macawisley. Only two guys every morning patrolling a whole village and its countryside.

Caasimada will attract everyone from keynya to Ethiopia. Look garowe it has many leelkase, dhuloos, mxs and OGs every body with NGO or looking for a job.

Now let us go back to Jowhar demographics. Jowhar is like Ceerigaabo that are shared by Isaaq and harti Daarood. North West side has Hawadle that connects them to Hiiraan. Southwest side has Gaaljecel that connects them to walawayn
East side has Abgaal that connects them to Cadale. South Jowhar is not Mudulood until 30km its gaaljecel and then mudulood till balcad not abgaal.North Jowhar Xawaadle.

Jowhar historically was ruled by Hawade who had 9 seats and the mayor when Abgaal had 1. Most of it's rich families are hawadle. By 2000 its demographics have changed before we had maaskiin maxamed muuse wacbuudhan in an eastern xaafad then warsangali Abgaal from the coastal areas led by maxamed dheere moved in, other harti abgaal from hiiraan border have joined him. Before 2000 Abgaal in Jowhar were not mixed that why they have wars to this day in Cadale and warshiikh and balcad this is one of the reason why they cant fight Al Shabaab every jufo does not allow the other to come near it so al shabaab finishes them one by one.

Hawadle and some Abgaal like wacbuudhan can be allies against Harti Abgaal.. we have plan to give them the vice presidency. Ali Osoble was allied with Wacbuudhan he appointed galmaax Xaadoole for Balcad against the will of guudlaawe so i believe Hawadle should conquer the weak harti in east middle Shabelle and be ally with Wacbuudhan specaially Galmaax the real abgaal warriors and fighters who r free from al shabaab and move more to Jowhar we have already majority and the best of Xaafad shared with Gaaljecel who settle in its southern suburbs(4aad) not the centre lie us(1aad,2aad, sadexaad)
Hawadle owns the Jowhar hiiraan highway not Abgaal who live in east of the river.

Look hawadle Jowhar, buurane, dabeeley and dhurweyle in the deep west. This is 60km from Jowhar to kiliga shiinaha or hiiraan border.

Screenshot_20230425-200037.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-195621.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-195650.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-195713.jpg

There is conflict Jowhar vs Balcad. Jiinow warsangali vs Balcad mayor in a war. Ali Osoble was better than liberal waare he was ally with Wacbuudhan and appointed for them a mayor free from warsangali

This is Xaadoole against the removal of Cosoble. Liberal Waare fired him and left Abgaal for Isbaarist Guudlawe instead of dividing them like Osoble

Last edited:

Trending