Ceelbuur operation failed, Back to Ceeldheer after Masagaway attack!

Hassan Sh called Odawaa and Biixi after Ceelbuur operation failed. Dhuunkaal meeshiina istaaga!

AL shabaab posted badbaado "qaran" tanks from Masagawaa. This is what we have been saying all the way.
Screenshot_20230425-103244.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-102524.jpg

Screenshot_20230424-200006~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-101925.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-102152.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230424-200006~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230424-200006~2.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You should be focused on Hiiraan where Shabaab is a few kms away from magaalada beledwyene and have launched an attack a few hours ago. Let alone the degmo they mostly control still

That was one hour ago, waa lagu kala baxay, why do you have a screenshot of “Just now” were you waiting on this type of news for you to take a quick snap of it. Didn’t even give it time xitaa

Caajib!
Naah I saved that image from @bidenkulaha kkk. Don’t play that game of where you act like I’m wishing bad on you guys but act oblivious to the daily threads your uncle makes

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
That was one hour ago, waa lagu kala baxay, why do you have a screenshot of “Just now” were you waiting on this type of news for you to take a quick snap of it. Didn’t even give it time xitaa

Caajib!
It’s mine and I follow the guy, he’s Jeyte’s ’mouthpiece. Was scrolling through the feed and it popped up

Naah I saved that image from @bidenkulaha kkk. Don’t play that game of where you act like I’m wishing bad on you guys but act oblivious to the daily threads your uncle makes
kkkk, I ignored that obsessed Iljeex completely, my experience on this website has been sensational since I’ve done that.

yeah I know that Iljeex wishes bad on us everyday 😂

Al shabaab can infiltrate bariga wabiga but they cant attack us from Behind like you in middle shabelle and masagawaa. Their attacks always fail and that what happened today. How we are supposed to stay next to the river from Baladweyne to Jalalaqsi? When they infiltrate from somewhere we deal with them quickly but our back is safe and no single shabaab in our countryside

Last edited:
Why would you have this Beebe randomly parked out in the open for the enemy to see capture and burn. Saneey must be the dumbest warlord ever.

AB410BDB-E3E8-4669-B2BE-21213E3E5A2B.jpeg
404BA488-65F9-4DD2-A83F-C26264EE1559.jpeg

This is the same vehicle that was used during the Badbaado Mooryaan uprising lool

F1EC5015-1626-4618-B399-A0D60085DF5E.jpeg

These old kacaan vehicles are useless in battle unless you have multiple copies. With limited supplies they should be left alone to guard the main towns and villages and not left unsupervised in frontline positions. It’s very surprising to see Saneey Abdulle a man who has refused to integrate his clan militas into the army and turn over his heavy weapons to the SFG having access to former regime vehicles. How did he get his hands on this? Was Saneey involved in the civil war to be able to come up with such loot? All the weapons the so called Somaliland Army has was looted from the SNA bases in the North. Even they are not dumb enough to deploy this junk to Laascanood

7FBE1BAD-1DAA-428D-A97B-A78677B843F3.jpeg

These old kacaan vehicles are useless in battle unless you have multiple copies. With limited supplies they should be left alone to guard the main towns and villages and not left unsupervised in frontline positions. It’s very surprising to see Saneey Abdulle a man who has refused to integrate his clan militas into the army and turn over his heavy weapons to the SFG having access to former regime vehicles. How did he get his hands on this? Was Saneey involved in the civil war to be able to come up with such loot? All the weapons the so called Somaliland Army has was looted from the SNA bases in the North. Even they are not dumb enough to deploy this junk to Laascanood

View attachment 268592
Saneey was a kid in the early 90’s. And he is leader of 4th brigade 27th division of the army wdym he didn’t integrate his men. Since October till now you been on our dicks meanwhile you haven’t ventured 10KM outside of kismaayo for years. Niyahow hop off our nuts. A thread dissing Abgaal offensive, it’s sure that you won’t be far off behind :drakewtf:

Saneey was a kid in the early 90’s. And he is leader of 4th brigade 27th division of the army. Since October till now you been on our dicks meanwhile you haven’t ventured 10KM outside of kismaayo for years. Niyahow hop off our nuts. A thread dissing Abgaal offensive, it’s sure that you won’t be far off behind :drakewtf:

Why are you ignoring the Hawadle that started this thread & many others. I am just sharing my thoughts. If you go through my profile I haven’t made a single thread about Abgaal. It is your Hirshabellian Neighbor @The Midlands the one who is updating us on the Middle Shabelle offensives kkkk

Last edited:
Why are you ignoring the Hawadle that started this thread & many others. I am just sharing my thoughts. If you go through my profile I haven’t made a single thread about Abgaal. It is your Hirshabellian Neighbor @The Midlands the one who is updating us on the Middle Shabelle offensives.
Sahal isn’t mentally fit I decided to stop responding to all langaab clans :drakelaugh:

This is what they r posting 5 Macawisley vs 10 shabaab in 30 minutes. It started 2 macawisley vs 10 Shabaab and its not near Baladweyne its 60km south of Baoadweyne. If Hawadle were like you i would have karbashed them only 2 guys vs 10 guys when you ran from nuurdugle in the middle

Yesterday no singoe shacab in galcad during aid distribution. Damn ar abgaal fuleysanaa 🤣🤣

Abgaal meeshey fulaynimo ka gaareen raashinkii xataa waa qaadan waayeen askarta ayaa guryaha u galineysay ciidanka ileen bilaash looma dhameeyo dad ma heestaan 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230425-161103.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Didnt Abgaal secure their lands in Galgaduud? It is upto Murusade now to free their lands.

Hamzza

VIP
@The Midlands In my opinion, Hawadle miscalculated when they took the president and left the capital for Jowhar. I think the Capital of HS should've been Beladweyne. It's the biggest town in the region and quite far from Mogadishu. The whole point of federalization is to distribute political power & development to all regions evenly, instead of everything being concentrated in Xamar.

@The Midlands In my opinion, Hawadle miscalculated when they took the president and left the capital for Jowhar. I think the Capital of HS should've been Beladweyne. It's the biggest town in the region and quite far from Mogadishu. The whole point of federalization is to distribute political power & development to all regions evenly, instead of everything being concentrated in Xamar.
Jowhar is an extension of xamar. These guys were dumb AF to allow us to have the capital. The capital was meant to be buloburte but we checkmated them. I don’t see it changing anytime soon