Ceebey Tacaal! Puntland Presidential Candidate slips embarrassingly on National TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I haven't listened to his speech until now and he's alright. What's this fuss about?!

This was poorly edited.

He can read afsomali, he's a good afsomali reader.

This is a blatant disrespect..
yep poorly edited by supporters of the poorly performing candydidate siciid Mc'deni
kulanka_Deni_-iyo_Dadweynaha_-Boosaaso-5-740x494.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Listen this reer Burco kid guys, and compare to Asad or Farmaajo :pachah1:
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Waxaan ka ciyaara # 9
Ninkani waa saaxibkay Nuuradiin ku magac dheer Nuur D . Waa difaaca, aad iyo aad buu iiga giijiya. Anoo 9 ka taagan bay kubadu ii timaadaa, aana aad yar baan ku qabtaa

Ya salaam
Nasri yare waa rageedii burcaawi asal ah

The brother is still young and has great potential however based on his speech I say he needs to target the next election..

I change my vote to Cali xaaji Warsame..

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Waxaan ka ciyaara # 9
Ninkani waa saaxibkay Nuuradiin ku magac dheer Nuur D . Waa difaaca, aad iyo aad buu iiga giijiya. Anoo 9 ka taagan bay kubadu ii timaadaa, aana aad yar baan ku qabtaa

Ya salaam
Nasri yare waa rageedii burcaawi asal ah

:ooh:
No idea somalilanders could speak like that..little one has changed my view on the linguistic skills of beesha dhexe...

The kid needs to attend puntland state university to equip him for the future leadership of the entire country...

He is a true leader ..haybad sharaf iyo hibo

Saalax Bidaar

No idea somalilanders could speak like that..little one has changed my view on the linguistic skills of beesha dhexe...

The kid needs to attend puntland state university to equip him for the future leadership of the entire country...

Saaxib all of Burco talks like that from young to old. We are blessed. In fact Togdheer state has produced some of the finest Somali people in all walks of life

Saaxib all of Burco talks like that from young to old. We are blessed. In fact Togdheer state has produced some of the finest Somali people in all walks of life

Waar kani geeridii nebiga ma oga!.

All Somalis know reer Burco inay yihiin dadka ugu qosolka badan, ugu af-Soomaaliga faseexsan, ugu xigmadda badan.

Sheekooyinku haddaanay reer Burco ahayn cidiba kama hesho.

Burco :it0tdo8:

Sxb I honestly believed based on some of your public speakers that you guys are absolutely useless when making public speeches..

Very angry, emotional and at times quit personal..I think the one reasonably ok speaker is that Ciro dude..I need to stop painting all isaaq with the same brush..in my head isaaq speakers all sound like @waraabe

This kid is the most talented speaker of his age group bar none world wide..

Tuur AUN
Cigaal AUN
Silaanyo

All from Togdheer

Aabihii wax barashada Soomaaliyeed, MAxamuud Axmed Cali
Halgamaa Shiikh Bashiir
Hagmaa Faarax Oomaar
Ina Igarre
Tuur
Cigaal
Siilaanyo
The legendary Alamzay 'The man who coined 'Ciyaari waa gelin danbe' also named after Alamzay stadium Burco.
Shabeel Cagaagay
Hadraawi

Too many to count.

Sxb I honestly believed based on some of your public speakers that you guys are absolutely useless when making public speeches..

Very angry, emotional and at times quit personal..I think the one reasonably ok speaker is that Ciro dude..I need to stop painting all isaaq with the same brush..in my head isaaq speakers all sound like @waraabe

This kid is the most talented speaker of his age group bar none world wide..

:ulyin:

Cod karnimada waa loo dhashaa, Reer Burco, Af-Soomaaliga waa looga hadhay.

Saalax Bidaar

Aabihii wax barashada Soomaaliyeed, MAxamuud Axmed Cali
Halgamaa Shiikh Bashiir
Hagmaa Faarax Oomaar
Ina Igarre
Tuur
Cigaal
Siilaanyo
The legendary Alamzay 'The man who coined 'Ciyaari waa gelin danbe' also named after Alamzay stadium Burco.
Shabeel Cagaagay
Hadraawi

Too many to count.

Don’t forget Cumar Dhuule

You been saying some iffy stuff lately. Are youre abtiyaal isaaq. No shade just wondering

@TimaJilic

Have you seen Suhayb yare?

Nice one
You been saying some iffy stuff lately. Are youre abtiyaal isaaq. No shade just wondering

Nope nothing to do with isaaq..besides some good friends.. I guess i am not a crowd follower.. I say the things I believe in..and for me qabyaalad has levels.. I will never say things online I wouldn't say in real time neither will I purposefully withhold earned credit..

If that kid was a darood kid instead of an isaaq kid my praises would probably be even higher due to the unfortunate silly qabyaalad installed in all of us..

I just find this us versus them versus those versus these with no real benefactors accept of course those that orchestrated to begin with, slightly annoying lately.

We are all sheep's lead by dogs that made us believe they are in reality sheep's like us for the sake of feeding on us..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending