Ceeb: Thick Badiyo joog girls shoplifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lone

Stop being Somaliphoebic. Don't tarnish and ruin our good reputation. Everyone respects us Somalis as hard working, tax paying, family oriented and law-abiding citizens. Stop posting these non-somali criminals and calling them Somalis. The "Zionist" media posts black people committing crimes from Australia to America and labels them Somalis. Stop the hate, we are better than "angels".

lone

Stop being Somaliphoebic. Don't tarnish and ruin our good reputation. Everyone respects us Somalis as hard working, tax paying, family oriented and law-abiding citizens. Stop posting these non-somali criminals and calling them Somalis. The "Zionist" media posts black people committing crimes from Australia to America and labels them Somalis. Stop the hate, we are better than "angels".
Are you denying the fact that they are Somali?

Are you denying the fact that they are Somali?

lone

They can't be Somalis because we are not criminal minded and don't commit crimes. Have you checked their papers and verified to be Somalis? If not, stop hating us, Somalis? Are you Ethiopian?

lone

They can't be Somalis because we are not criminal minded and don't commit crimes. Have you checked their papers and verified to be Somalis? If not, stop hating us, Somalis? Are you Ethiopian?
Somali waa Somali. It does not matter whether you have a Canadian, American, European, Australian or Somali passport. I am Somali Canadian. No hate.

Somali waa Somali. It does not matter whether you have a Canadian, American, European, Australian or Somali passport. I am Somali Canadian. No hate.

lone

Again, let me ask you, did you check their papers to confirm their Somali heritage? Waa maya, marka don't promote the "Zionist" propaganda against noble Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts