Ceeb: Thick Badiyo joog girls shoplifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
naa keep this topic going. their parents might see it and take some corrective action. i don't live in MN otherwise i would to karmel mall and show it to them ladies at their shops.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
The more important thing is, why have you changed your dp to that flag. You know that doesn't exit right?

Have you been recently infected by "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome? What symptoms have you been suffering from lately? I can help cure you sxb.

The more important thing is, why have you changed your dp to that flag. You know that doesn't exit right?

Have you been recently infected by "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome? What symptoms have you been suffering from lately? I can help cure you sxb.
Haaley waan cabsana. I realized I changed my dp when I became justo. I will leave it on and continue repping SL.

He is probably already locked up:mjlol:
what made the videos, even more, hilarious is how he kept coming back to the same fucking store:drakelaugh:

Lol the way he kept walking back and forth until he decided he was gonna take something in front of the cashier :mjlol: saaxiib we know his IQ is low

VIP
Wallahi i hate this website so much. Destroying our reputation one thread at a time. You know when you look up somali anything on google, somalispot always pops up. Smh

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Keeping things under the rug won't change anything.

Nor is acting like this is what Somalis do on the regular, if the internet is to be believed we're all good for nothing oxygen thieves who'd be better off dead.
Then again, this crap sells to fellas with confirmation bias believing we're all no good "s".
:snoop: We got PR problems.

Nor is acting like this is what Somalis do on the regular, if the internet is to be believed we're all good for nothing oxygen thieves who'd be better off dead.
Then again, this crap sells to fellas with confirmation bias believing we're all no good "s".
:snoop: We got PR problems.

You remind me of those black people on Facebook videos claiming " this is why white people dont like us" saaxiib calm your breasts all races are no good oxygen thieves we're not alone. :trumpsmirk:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
You remind me of those black people on Facebook videos claiming " this is why white people dont like us" saaxiib calm your breasts all races are no good oxygen thieves we're not alone. :trumpsmirk:

You're right, I'd hate to sound like those whinging beggars:damn:
I'll chill, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts