Cedar... again

lalayariis

Bad cop
why are reer Minnesota letting these people talk like this :pachah1:
This dude is a Somali, and his comments are disabled. The more people that stay out of cedar the better tbh, it got ruined the last few years with influx of fobs that don’t care.:mjlol:
He wasn’t lying though, the people really don’t care about this area and innocent people get fucked over like that all the time. So many people get hit and run.

Look at the Channel Name
1587362977926.png

lalayariis

Bad cop
Look at the Channel Name
View attachment 108844
Just pointing this out rn, you all better not harass this dude. He didn’t nothing wrong about posting this video, it’s just showcasing facts of what happened to him and others.:ufdup:

But yeah I peeped that channel name, just didn’t think it was necessary to post it.:mjhaps:

Last edited:

lalayariis

Bad cop
You live in the ghetto :dwill: hope u escape and dont falm into the street life, i am rooting for you.
I don’t live in cedar lmao, thank goodness, too. No hate it’s not that bad but easy for your family and siblings to be influenced by people around you. I’ve been around it a lot though and the Somalis there are really nice and wllhi one of the best people I’ve met. It’s just the circumstances people are in that lead to stuff like this.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Genuinely I feel bad for this dude, he seems to be struggling wallahi and I pray for the best for him.
Heres another example of being discriminated against. I really hope you guys actually help or move on instead of harassing him because he seems to have had a tough life and who knows what he’s been through. I posted this to share about the struggles of the diaspora, not as a joke.

Coming to a new country only to be faced with even more battles, is hard to digest as you just want what’s best for you and your family and the environment wants none of that.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Genuinely I feel bad for this dude, he seems to be struggling wallahi and I pray for the best for him.
Heres another example of being discriminated against. I really hope you guys actually help or move on instead of harassing him because he seems to have had a tough life and who knows what he’s been through. I posted this to share about the struggles of the diaspora, not as a joke.

Coming to a new country only to be faced with even more battles, is hard to digest as you just want what’s best for you and your family and the environment wants none of that.
:i83dwbv:

Racist Whiteman break check Semi Truck

I regretted the way I reacted after watching this video and reflecting up on how this guy tried to run me off the road multiple times. it's a shame we have #whiteprivilege racist people like this endangering life on road

lalayariis

Bad cop
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Self hating your people is a crime to yourself. This dude didn’t really seem like a self hater though and instead just trying to assimilate, but the page you’re talking about does. He doesn’t go out of his way to talk bad about somalis, but he uses us for clickbait which is honestly what most Somali youtubers do at this point so I don’t even hold it against him. My only worry is racist viewers using it as a tool to hate on somalis more.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
wow I hope he found the person that backed up in to his car, he held his composure even though he was angry.

I use to visit cedar back in the 90's and 2000's as a kid and I loved it, my habaryar lived there and so many other Somalis. I don't recall seeing Ethiopians tho, did they come afterwards? :)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This dude is a Somali, and his comments are disabled. The more people that stay out of cedar the better tbh, it got ruined the last few years with influx of fobs that don’t care.:mjlol:
He wasn’t lying though, the people really don’t care about this area and innocent people get fucked over like that all the time. So many people get hit and run.
What? Are you 100% he is Somali? Cause Somali’s don’t have this kind of accent even if they arrived yesterday. He looks Ethiopian and sounds like one.

Trending