CECAFAU17 Final Somalia Vs. Tanzania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
PLEASE GUYS RUN TO HIIRAAN.COM AND WATCH THE LIVE FEED BY SOMALI NATIONAL TELEVISION AND LISTEN TO THE "COMMENTATOR ".

the man goes silent for whole 2 minutes and then when Somalia was taking free kick he screamed "XAAAAAAX goal hayaha baas ee Tanzania wuu naga qabtey " :russ::dead::deadmanny::deadrose::deadrose:

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
I know the holding midfielder for the Mali NT.

In all honesty, these are NOT the 11 best 17 year old Somali players in the World. That is just the cold, hard truth. These are ciyaal Bakaaro. Can't even follow tactical designs and comply to schemes for attacking play in the final-third drawn up by the assitant coach so as to drag opposing players into unfavorable defensive positions where they are liable.

Nonetheless, why are none of you lot questioning the diet of these young men prior to this momentous derby? I blame their lack of a nutritionist.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
PLEASE GUYS RUN TO HIIRAAN.COM AND WATCH THE LIVE FEED BY SOMALI NATIONAL TELEVISION AND LISTEN TO THE "COMMENTATOR ".

the man goes silent for whole 2 minutes and then when Somalia was taking free kick he screamed "XAAAAAAX goal hayaha baas ee Tanzania wuu naga qabtey " :russ::dead::deadmanny::deadrose::deadrose:
hahahahahaha

I was watching live on sntv and we observed that. We were laughing hard about it

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
OH LORDDDDD!!

Somalis on social media have gone completely racist on fb and twitter. They are accusing the Tanzanians of eating too much ugali and calling them slaves :chrisfreshhah::russ::russ:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
OH LORDDDDD!!

Somalis on social media have gone completely racist on fb and twitter. They are accusing the Tanzanians of eating too much ugali and calling them slaves :chrisfreshhah::russ::russ:
Don't win against Somalia if you want not to be insulted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts