CBS distributes 2M as small loans for entrepreneurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sadly their qabiil cousins will get the money and the people that actually needed it won't.

Waste of 2 million.

The money was never intended to benefit farming communities because their own NGO's have been waging relentless warfare against them for decades (hence the reoccurring famines)

This is nothing more then classic aid scam, 95% of the money goes back to their own contractors, while the 5% is shared among the stooges they have empowered that keep this system alive.

Anyone that believes otherwise is nothing more then a mere dupe and a useful idiot, nothing comes for free.

The money was never intended to benefit farming communities because their own NGO's have been waging relentless warfare against them for decades (hence the reoccurring famines)

This is nothing more then classic aid scam, 95% of the money goes back to their own contractors, while the 5% is shared among the stooges they have empowered that keep this system alive.

Anyone that believes otherwise is nothing more then a mere dupe and a useful idiot, nothing comes for free.

Based on which evidence do u say that this is an AID scam. Please inform us kindly

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.

100% fact

Based on which evidence do u say that this is an AID scam. Please inform us kindly

Lol have you ever seen any NGO helping somali in Somalia... Most of them chilling in Kenya... Didn't someone from the UN get fired from stealing millions from Somalia....

Lol have you ever seen any NGO helping somali in Somalia... Most of them chilling in Kenya... Didn't someone from the UN get fired from stealing millions from Somalia....

I agree with u 100% about ngo
but its says cbs gave 2 million to commercial banks to dispurse into small business loans. That is a good thing no....

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
What's misleading is SFG has set up loan regulation. I mean most of the farmlands are controlled by AS and how does SFG manage that loan ?

I don't see the correlation. There are still large swathes of farmlands that are outside of AS control.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't see the correlation. There are still large swathes of farmlands that are outside of AS control.

I'm sorry but you are very mistaken. Al-Shabaab controls most of the farmlands in southern Somalia.

al_shabaab_control_in_somalia.png

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I'm sorry but you are very mistaken. Al-Shabaab controls most of the farmlands in southern Somalia.

How does it negate what I said? Large swathes of farmland is not in the hands of AS. Besides, what does CBS giving out loans have to do with all of this? The loans are not only for farmers.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How does it negate what I said? Large swathes of farmland is not in the hands of AS. Besides, what does CBS giving out loans have to do with all of this? The loans are not only for farmers.

Most of the loan is for the farmers. Look up the central Bank percentage. I just given you the 2018 map, large swathes of farmland you keep talking about is under AS. Plus, Somalia claims to control capital regional cities but in reality they don't. It's ungoverned with AS influence.

That map is misleading its conflating Alshabab with clans.In reality alshabab is nowhere as large as that , In essence alshabab controls only a few trade routes and uses guerrilla warfare.

CBS bank lends to smaller banks which lend to people.These people use the money to farm, fish , build buisnesses etc.The bank gets the money back and obviously charges some fee to begin with.Note I think there is a way to make profit without interest but idk how

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That map is misleading its conflating Alshabab with clans.In reality alshabab is nowhere as large as that , In essence alshabab controls only a few trade routes and uses guerrilla warfare.

The map is accurate. Ask @nine somebody from Jubbaland. The president there only controls Kismayo while the rest is owned by AS. The clans you speak off are also under the influence of Al-Shabaab according to the U.S intelligence, Ethiopian and Amison reports. While the rest of small towns you see are under Amison and SNA forces.

@Factz cant be taken seriously

Please try to refute what I have said instead of being emotional.

The map is accurate. Ask @nine somebody from Jubbaland. The president there only controls Kismayo while the rest is owned by AS. The clans you speak off are also under the influence of Al-Shabaab according to the U.S intelligence, Ethiopian and Amison reports. While the rest of small towns you see are under Amison and SNA forces.

You've already been refuted, read the responses correcting you.

This is not a YouTube comment section for mama ciyaal with a lot of time on their hands.You are living in a fantasy if you believe a terrorist organisation which relies on guerrilla warfare tactics controls that much land.Such a land mass leads to the need of an actual standing army with large scale conventional warfare.It would need actual conflict resolution systems present daily to re establish control and strength.It would need money which isn't just spent on soldiers. Alshabab brings limited services due to their dictatorial hierarchy and lack of land.They tax, loot , kill and Instill fear for profit and that's it.

Now I know you have inherent cuqdad for Somalia, But it's okay.Development for Somalis is a good thing focus on your 3010+ ultra cool civilisation called somaliland.

@Inquisitive_ is against development such as these because he believes that there is a world order which chains people to debt. @Reiko is basically a pro puntite, she obviously believes mooryans will steal the funds.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is not a YouTube comment section for mama ciyaal with a lot of time on their hands.You are living in a fantasy if you believe a terrorist organisation which relies on guerrilla warfare tactics controls that much land.Such a land mass leads to the need of an actual standing army with large scale conventional warfare.It would need actual conflict resolution systems present daily to re establish control and strength.It would need money which isn't just spent on soldiers. Alshabab brings limited services due to their dictatorial hierarchy and lack of land.They tax, loot , kill and Instill fear for profit and that's it.

Now I know you have inherent cuqdad for Somalia, But it's okay.Development for Somalis is a good thing focus on your 3010+ ultra cool civilisation called somaliland.

@Inquisitive_ is against development such as these because he believes that there is a world order which chains people to debt. @Reiko is basically a pro puntite, she obviously believes mooryans will steal the funds.

You seem not to understand anything I said but being a typical emotional brat. Sorry, your hominem tactics won't work on me. Please don't try to rely on personal attacks instead use reasonable or substance arguments but everything you said about me was nonsense either way.

Now to answer your ignorant statements. I never said Al-Shabaab controls these land. I simply told you AS has an influence on these ungoverned territories and I posted a 2018 map that was conducted by several reports. I mean Amison and SNA forces cannot go to an ungoverned territory since AS presence is high over there. @nine can explain more.

I don't have cuqdad against Somalia. In fact, most of the developments you see is me helping and supporting southern Somalia so I don't know what the heck you're talking? I'm just stating the truth, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending